mattb Help!!!

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
ob

mattb Help!!!

Post by ob »

ok tried to play rocky club in the social today, was full to loads of cash, and it hasn't paid a large win in weeks, so I'm thinking ok right I'm taking this on, can't be that bad... starting board was £5 stack too...

Right after £40 in its going to £25 on the hilo every climb, but always blocking there, won't go past it.... boards the cashpot sometimes goes upto the £50 area, but in general the boards are shite....

£300 in now, having to go back tomoro - what can I do to get back some money here matt :P
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I've chased this and its star wars counter part...

The gamble will NOT go above 25 at all, unless maybe it is a jp board.

I also found cashpot blocked at a 10er ruthlessly, I got it in on a board that did a cashpot streak..
ob

Post by ob »

hmm so I suppose I should carry on then??? Seems like it will never come out the way it plays!!! I'm getting the cashpot to go £20-50 now and again, just never anywhere near the pot - did you get it to climb to the jackpot on the cashpot or just the cash side whilst on the board?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
ob

Post by ob »

went on to it today and turns out the cleaner (who knew I was coming back for it might I add) played it in the morning, after being told several times by management to stay off the machine, since it was £105 light, have probably got them sacked for it after complaining, but not really good times eh :(

on the plus side, everything else I played today was sweet :) , although my £10 bet still didnt come up, that was 2 today lol :P
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

cleaner played it>yea right,u got tucked up mate
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

pickareel wrote:cleaner played it>yea right,u got tucked up mate
the cleaner also does bar work and comes in most days, I thought he was a decent bloke tbh, but this proves otherwise...

suppose the temptation was too much for him...

oh well never mind eh... made more than that 200+ loss today back anyhow
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It really is awful that machine. £250 pot? If it is then i can see it costing £400 to get out....cost me £120-£150 to get the £100 out here 3 times when legit full and seemingly buzzed up. Shocking machine.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"