pontoon club jp 250

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
lancer

pontoon club jp 250

Post by lancer »

just got a global pontoon club £250 jp at work!
the boss has filled it up (£310) so it is backing already can this be forced or have i gotta leave it as it was a second hand machine ? tips for it would be handy to coz i' wanna see his face when he has to refill the thing cheers
ob

Post by ob »

one of the worst machines I have ever played...

absolute rubbish
Nixxy

Re: pontoon club jp 250

Post by Nixxy »

lancer wrote:.. can this be forced or have i gotta leave it as it was a second hand machine ?
You've almost answered your own question there: the fact is you don't know what happened the last time it was played at its' old location. If the last person to play it took a Jackpot out, which is possible but highly unlikely, then the machine is gonna reflect that huge percentage knockdown in the way it plays. Remember that just because it's moved house, it hasn't lost it's payout history.

Because you'll never know the answer, I'd say play it because I'm the sort who won't die wondering. But don't be lulled into a false sense of security just because it's backing - even if it is playing on a relatively even keel, you wouldn't wanna force it without plenty of funds. If you work there, you're probably in a good position to monitor how it plays for a few weeks before giving it a shot.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
lancer

Post by lancer »

thanks nixxy i have noticed at the moment its is taking a lot and not paying a great deal..the boss took £140 out of the bottom this week alone and it had only been there 3 days...it definitely isnt happy at the mo so i think keep an eye on it ! i read elsewhere that globals are difficult to force is this true?
i must agree with ob its not much fun at the mo?
is a refill key gonna give me any insider knowledge on when its due as well?
ob

Post by ob »

you cant force this machine, the only way it pays jp is to spin it in, and this happens VERY RARELY...

just try and get a couple of mid size wins if you play it £10-20's, bigger than that is very difficult to achieve
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Lancer - keep us up to date with this one, I'm interested to see how it goes over the next few weeks. I reckon Ob may be too!

Hope you get lucky :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
lancer

Post by lancer »

will do ....last 2 days it has become slightly more friendly allowing £10-20
wins but its still fcuk's you from the trail on bad cards (queens and 4's are not safe at all)so i think a watching brief will be maintained until i can suss it a little more....it is taking a lot of money though??
p.s the only tip i have so far is that if you lose (dont get to feature)from the bonus it tends to drop in about 3 times to give you a few runs at getting up?
lancer

Post by lancer »

jackpot finally went to the` bloody cleaner must have taken £700 prior to its jackpot it gave a £10 win then hold for the jackpot to spin in!! prior to that all that came out was a number of small wins and i had a bit of a winning spree but only to £85

toss machine at the end of the day
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Thanks for the update - bet that win quadrupled the cleaners' annual wages and then some!
lancer

Post by lancer »

aye bless her she's about 70 so a few port an lemons me thinks
lancer

Post by lancer »

ok it still hasnt paid another jackpot in the last 2 1/2 months with regular play !!! is it time 4 me to go after it?? and how much sit down money will i need any idea's gratefully recieved.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Don't chase it unless you're certain it hasn't dropped anything significant for a long, long while.

Does it have a Cashpot and a Reserve pot displayed, and if so, what are they on?
lancer

Post by lancer »

no cashpot or anything and no recent wins...i had £35 and thats it ....the machine is so tight its fecking waterproof!!!
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

I have one of these kicking around locally, was fortunate enough to get the £250 (spinning straight in) a couple of months ago, but the machine is very, very bad, i've seen it take in £100 while full, and the highest win offered.... £10!! Very rare to get past the Pontoon Feature on this either. Leading upto the Jackpot, the 3 Globals had span in themselves once or twice, perhaps an indication that it's thinking about dropping the fourth one in? Another thing is that the Skill Cash Feature, which I had never seen go above £10, was going to £15.
Anyway, I've had enough of machines, this one in particular. i'm heading to another thread to tell the world i'm stopping!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

any1 got higher than 4th feature on this before? as when i had it locally i never saw or got that high. awful m/c imo