Club fight night. WTF!

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...

Club fight night. WTF!

Post by Guest »

Wow, this machine is horrendous! The first time i ever played it it potted after about a fiver in :D (£250)

The 2nd time i ever played it it consistently cost £20/£30 between boards, and the block from £3/4 is actually massive! I mean seriously, id rather go higher than a 5 on £10 on a red on recovery from some kind of insane streak than dare to gamble my £3 for the princely amount of £4.

Looks like a red, so i assumed when my first feature went ARB1, full first pound it was playing. £140 in (a guy done about 80 in it before me) for about 5 or 6 boards, 1 of which passed the £3 k.o point. Went to £20, lost of course) Red as far as i gather means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

After that my mate put around 240 in for £40 back, the speed of which this thing rips through money too.... i could play £10 through this in the time a red takes to do £15 on 50p mega, litterally!

So all in all, absolute filth 50p play, £250 jackpot with what seems to be a maximum prize of £3, unless......oh watch that first gamble higher than a 3? Dodgy stuff :roll:

Post by Guest »

jesus a club version of this weirdo....old skool

welcome to fiiiight niiiight....
ob

Post by ob »

yes this is a clone of the mazooma "monopoly money bags". Poor machine, classic BFM cycle program, that means wins over £50 are given only every few grand cycled through it - poor.
JG

Post by JG »

Wrong Fight Night deg, you're thinking of Title Shot. Could have been a contender.

Nah,

Post by Guest »

ob wrote:yes this is a clone of the mazooma "monopoly money bags". Poor machine, classic BFM cycle program, that means wins over £50 are given only every few grand cycled through it - poor.
Yeah as id have thought, BUT how can it get away with paying so little over such a prolonged period of recycling (i say recycling meaning we werent trying to force it, just nothing major was really offered to collect) for 400 in you expect at least 100 to be available to bank up say, for a cycled club machine.

Like where does the value go, it has no CP to worry about. I just cannot understand a profile like this does it do 3 or 4 £50 wins in a row, does it double or triple pot. From the profile i could see it being an up the stakes red which triple pots on a regular basis. Clearly not.

But it has to do something to make up that percentage, a jackpot cannot make it needing to take 400 to pass a block worth 6 spins, thats just ridiculous.

And yeah also played monopoly which i found almost equally as awful (especially with the £3 block), but it cost nowhere near as much between boards :shock:
ob

Post by ob »

yeh I see what you mean, often I wonder myself how a jp cycle of £2K+ means the normal play is so poor on some BFM's... just one of those things, it doesn't do running £50's in my experience either.

Contrast that to say classic cops and robbers which would happily go to £75 win, and generally played ok for people playing the odd board etc. could give bankroll/GTR.

Perhaps on this it does double jp? Some qps have been known to do it, ie. cash raker (club). I have had the jp once on it, and it didn't that time tbh.
tsunami

Post by tsunami »

i had this in my local and it played well, it was £150 JP, when you are on the middle board and the money on the side gets up to £50 its near enough JP every time so keep going

Post by Guest »

Streakypoos wrote:Wrong Fight Night deg, you're thinking of Title Shot. Could have been a contender.

Nah,
ahh yeah....apologies!!

Post by Guest »

degeneration wrote:
Streakypoos wrote:Wrong Fight Night deg, you're thinking of Title Shot. Could have been a contender.

Nah,
ahh yeah....apologies!!
Generally if the middle board went to £50 i would tend to play on on the board.

Considering its safe cash! :)