random machine, mexican themed!

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
CrosbyRules

random machine, mexican themed!

Post by CrosbyRules »

Random machine in my local snooker hall, not sure what it is called though, it has a shot type spin thingy on the top where it spins in amounts to the cashpot. Sorry if this info is vague, but never took the time to check out what its called. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? Cheers
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

what ever your on about is not there now.

gota bullseye club,
elvis "king of clubs"
and good ol reliable red hot 6
Matty

Post by Matty »

6 shooter mate :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Matty

Post by Matty »

Crosby please tell me the name of the machine really want to know if im correct!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Matty I dunno, explain what 6 shooter is. If you give some details i'll probably be able to tell you if you are right.
Unbelievable Jeff
Matty

Post by Matty »

http://www.vivid-gaming.co.uk/mCode/index.php there you go jus imagine a club 1 tho :D
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Just found it....EL BANDIDO CLUB, its on the club bit on the vivid site.
Unbelievable Jeff
mcd_chicken

Post by mcd_chicken »

As far as l know, there is a trick for this club machine to get a quick £50 from feature.

Its quite old now, however it still works if you can find one.
I saw the trick on http://www.fruitmachinefanatic.co.uk in the member section. Should be still there.

Cheers.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Gosh! What a stroke of luck you just happened to stumble upon the members section of the same site which you have been advertising to all and sundry on this board, by the means of replying rubbish and nonsense to a number of recent and not-so-recent posts.

You're not the first person to try and advertise their own fruit-machine money-spinning website here, but you're certainly the first who has tried to advertise their own site in the same post that you've pretended to discover some groundbreaking new website that will make us all rich.

If you'd been a member of this board longer than the average lifespan of a mayfly, you'd learn that most members don't appreciate people swanning in trying to punt their wares without giving anything back in return. Answering a few posts with "yes. That's funny" does not constitute a worthwhile contribution to this board.
mcd_chicken

Post by mcd_chicken »

and thats a problem? is this not a public forum?

I'm sure if members dont' appreciate it they will let me know.

Thanks for the concern.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

This member is certainly letting you know. It is a public forum, but only insofar as anyone can apply to be a member, but not everyone can become a member. Rather like the Green Giant Club.

I'll let everyone make up their own opinion, but in the meantime:
mcd_chicken wrote: I saw the trick on http://www.fruitmachinefanatic.co.uk in the member section. Should be still there.
should that not be written...
mcd_chicken wrote: I've posted the trick in the member's section of http://www.fruitmachinefanatic.co.uk. This is a subscription only web-site, which you'll need to pay 25 quid to even get the slightest glimpse of what might within. I'm going to add the phrase "should still be there" to create the impression that you need to be quick to give me your 25 notes otherwise the trick might vanish. Furthermore, hopefully writing "I saw the trick on..." will obscure the fact that I'm advertising the very site that I'm pretending to have discovered"
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

personally i find i rather annoying and believe this bloke is some kind of pr*ck!