Club Pharoah

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Nixxy

Club Pharoah

Post by Nixxy »

Lost heavily to one of these today...

Was at a football match - wandered into the bar at half time for a pint and discovered a 25p/£250 78% Club Pharoah (a Reflex machine).

Someone had just got onto the board via 4 cherries spinning in for a tenner, but promptly lost - and it was backing. I jumped on. After £35 in, the cash trail offered 4 bells (£50) and I decided to continue... (big mistake!) Game Over from the next Mystery.

I ploughed another £100+ through it in the hope that it would progress - alas I only had £8 left in my pocket when it offered a £75 win. I had to take it and accept the loss.

Seemed as though it was mildly progressive - no wins forced on you to set it back, which helped - if I'd had more funds and used my brain a bit more I'd have realised I was mad to push it with only £140-odd on me. Seemed to let me on the board pretty regularly, always winning the gamble to the exchange point.

Winspins, Cash, Nudges and 'Jewels' to open the top board seemed to be the form - and it seemed to make it very obvious which were the good boards as the top board would constantly land on £10 wins instead of the £1/£2 ones it lands on the rest of the time.

The bit that threw me was the 'Name Fill' square - always lit letters of the machine name 'Pharoah' at the top but gave no indication of what happens if you light them all. It had red bulbs aswell as white ones, which looked promising.

Anyone else had any experiences of this one?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Im not sure but i think if you light the letter red then it goes IM or it upgrades the cash wins????

The letter might well go gold after turning them red. Im not sure but i have only seen one and have never played one myself.
rollem

Post by rollem »

toothless11 wrote:Im not sure but i think if you light the letter red then it goes IM or it upgrades the cash wins????

The letter might well go gold after turning them red. Im not sure but i have only seen one and have never played one myself.
I dont like to say your wrong, but i cant recall of any IM on a club.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

PCB??? flashing board
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

rollem wrote:
toothless11 wrote:Im not sure but i think if you light the letter red then it goes IM or it upgrades the cash wins????

I dont like to say your wrong, but i cant recall of any IM on a club.
Of course you can, Barcrest do these, See Big Brother Club and Club Psycho Cash Beast Etc.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

......and mazzomas. Monopolys, round the board in 40 days, cluedo.... They all flash and do IMs mate.