cops n robbers

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
chris888

new machine

Post by chris888 »

hi anyone no about a new machine called bobby dazzler £150jp plz let me no if you got any tips or hints ty
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Oh dear! :roll:
weeman1988

Post by weeman1988 »

go on ebay and type cop n robbers cheats..... the seller mates was recording the cop n robbers about wat they done.. just type cop n robbers cheats on youtube
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

:roll:
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

i have a classic cops robbers with the voice overs. well iv had this 3 months now. and no jackpot.so went to force it. i put 3 grand in it. YES 3 thousand pounds. And still no jackpot. It lost on 75 block in gambel panel countless times. Today i played it normal. I have taken just over 1k out. biggest win was 84 on millionaires row.These can not be forced. and dont try telling me anything else. I might go back on it. i checked percentage and it still a bit under 78. so im guessing another bit of afterplay. the cashpots can be fixed to jackpot permentley. i have it set to 200 at 20p. it was on 250 at 25p. But was shit. so to sum these posts all up.NEVER FORCE UNLESS YOU GOT THE OLD VERSIONS .
RRE

Post by RRE »

Read the thread mate, my post is discussing the scorpian 4 CnR gold - that is considerably different to the (now ancient) classic or deluxe CnR. It is still correct, your post unfortunately is misinformation because you dont understand the differences.

Quote: "NEVER FORCE UNLESS YOU GOT THE OLD VERSIONS ."

You have that completely the wrong way around, should read something like "never force the old versions, and be very careful forcing the new gold version."
ob

Post by ob »

OK let me clear this one up, as someone who has not only owned the machine but used to do them all the time.

Ones set to 250 250 usually are also set onto "low" cashpot setting, which is activated by a dip switch - if this is the case they will pay the cashpot only once every £5000+++ recyled through the machine.

Ones that count up from £0 are usually set to high cashpot settings, which pay the cashpot once every £3000(ish) cycled, whether gold or classic.

Thankfully on the latter you can tell when the machine is about due to come out by what the cashpots are currently on (ie. how much the machine has taken since last cashpot), hence you can force them from this stage... it does not matter whether its gold or classic etc., the same principle applies.

Clearly then if the £250 250 stick ones are set to high cashpot settings, you still won't be able to judge when to play them.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

just play for the 3 swag set up and get off nudges
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

so what you are both saying is this. YOU CAN NOT FORCE THESE .... END OFF . you guys make me laugh so much.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

rre GOD you must lose some money. are you an addict ?
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

And you dont know how many cops robbers they were. Are you forgeting the originals ? When you done your homework RRE come back and post somthing positive. When people say they force these machines ,they are deluded lol. one day you all will learn. end off
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

ob. you can only set the jackpot to low or high on dill switches/ and the cashpot to fixed or count up.
ob

Post by ob »

fruitypie wrote:ob. you can only set the jackpot to low or high on dill switches/ and the cashpot to fixed or count up.
yes thats what I said, jp is the same as cp in my eyes tbh mate, if its cashpot ready, its jp ready and vice versa - its the same thing!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

you can get it my way
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

just an update. I still aint had a jackpot from my cops robbers/ its now 5 full months. Now surly theres somthing wrong with my machine ? And last month or so i played it like an old man lol. ie collecting all small wins. Just to try play machine as it would be played in a club. And still not a sign of a jacky. Anyone got any ideas to make this drop ? I give it 1 more month, Then its going if no jackpot. i mean 5 months is a complete fing joke. If this was in my club,Yhe members would be in uproar lol .