Enjoyable/ playable club machine

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Mart

Enjoyable/ playable club machine

Post by Mart »

Hi everyone

I have recently purchased club crazy fruits gold and find it fantastically addictive and enjoyable to play. Can anyone out there recommend another club machine that's like this please as I'm looking to add to my collection

Kind regards
Mart
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Used to love Club Ooh Ah Dracula, a Barcrest from around 1990. Be lucky to find one know. Probably emulated somewhere.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Mart

Post by Mart »

Thanks Harry I'm desperate to find another as addictive as club crazy fruits, I will take a look for oo ah Dracula
JG

Post by JG »

Unless you like the novelty value of having the machine in your house as a talking point or something for your mates to play on etc then emulation is the way forward. Play from the comfort of your windows based laptop or PC without lots of annoying technical faults and the security issue of having relatively large sums of cash at home.
JG
Mart

Post by Mart »

Hi JG

I just think it's not the same on PC as the real thing. There's something about putting those coins in and pressing the buttons and hearing the payout that I can't explain. I understand where your coming from though
Mart
Mart

Post by Mart »

Hi JG

I just think it's not the same on PC as the real thing. There's something about putting those coins in and pressing the buttons and hearing the payout that I can't explain. I understand where your coming from though
Mart
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

JG wrote:Unless you like the novelty value of having the machine in your house as a talking point or something for your mates to play on etc then emulation is the way forward. Play from the comfort of your windows based laptop or PC without lots of annoying technical faults and the security issue of having relatively large sums of cash at home.
Loads of emulated stuff coming out now, loads of 2p games and even recent stuff like Family Guy has just been finished. Playing PCP Aladdins Cave 2p at the moment.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

That fruit emu site still going rich?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Yes mate, my brother has been doing some basic layouts in his spare time for games that are still awaiting the artwork. Maygay Screenplay has just been completed...
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.