Argh (posted in wrong thread elsewhere)

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
discostu

Argh (posted in wrong thread elsewhere)

Post by discostu »

So me and a friend got tortured on Friday night on a certain £400 club machine that we have played weekly for a year or so now (usually having mixed results, nothing too serious either way, £100 up or £100 down at opposite ends of the spectrum).

Anyway it wouldnt phone naturally whilst on the board, at all, not once! We had 3 phone games in total, but they were from filling the phone game on the reel play trail. After almost 400 in we got our 3rd phone game from reel play and took a 50 box...

this mahcine should never really be more than 150 away from phones :(

I wont mention the machine name but if someone could confirm that there's something on it that would be great, and if youre feeling generous, let me know the craic.

Ta
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

You have to name the machine surely. How else is anyone gunna know what your talking about. People arnt gunna start posting all the names of the club machines they play.
discostu

Post by discostu »

Didnt want to mention the name as im sure the manufacturers still read the boards, but i guess any mods can delete the post if its too fire....

Its cops and robbers judgement pay
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Should never be more than 150 away from phones?, if its a random deal then that sounds a bit lala land.
discostu

Post by discostu »

Its not a random machine.

Cashpots reset at £100 (or 150 on £2) and the highest box is 100. GATW and 50+ busts are free as usual.
We've played this pretty much once a week for over a year and phones are (were lol) never more than 150 away.

I suppose its possible to get the ton, then fill the trail on the reels and get another ton. But even then, to be 400 (or more) away? something is not right .....

Playd it last Friday on £1 stake, first board natural phones....played it later after snooker, £2 stake first board natural phones......seems its just 50p then!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

wrong
Going skint....
GATW

Post by GATW »

oh yeah baby
discostu

Post by discostu »

that's excellent, thanks for the information