Vivid Spectrum

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
JG

Vivid Spectrum

Post by JG »

Got this in Beeston Mecca. How much cycled to get the £500? Cba to play the emu.

It's also in Corby Castle (Elvis clone)
JG
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Lots. But at least it's forceable. The diamond 7's in there are filth. Bring back the Red Gaming Elvis. Thanks for the reminder about Corby Castle, haven't updated that location in a year or so...
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
ob

Post by ob »

Dire games those were. Did a fair few quid on them back in the day in the various clones they had
BFK

Post by BFK »

Great games young Richard.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Visited Castle at Corby the other very wet day. Not a lot in there really, lots of full DOND lo tecs. The pure 24 carrot gold leaf bullion was there for carroty streak off the first feature and did some nice close Jackpots. That was it, I looked at the Spectrum and wished it was the computer counterpart as I would have played that.
Diva's reels was the only thing the lunchtime bingo players were playing.
Shipley's in Corby could do with learning some customer service, I'm used to Cashino texts,promo's and freeplays with my coffee thanks, not being ignored for the best part of an hour and then only getting some interaction because the machine I was playing malfunctioned.
On to Kettering, rowed a Bankjob showing £10 then £15 on the first two features.....£135 in for £140 flasher...standard. Lucked out in the diamond 7 wibbly wobbly bar x
Mental note, no need to go down that neck of the woods again any time soon - player already rowing the cashpots on the Golden Game.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Isn't that sparrows patch?
... Join The Party!
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

AMK wrote:Isn't that sparrows patch?
Shit the fuck yes. What was I thinking. I'll tweet him now and if he graces me with his location I shall henceforth drive to him and procrastinate at his feet begging for forgiveness. I may not come out of this alive.
JG

Post by JG »

I'm surprised you didn't go to Rushden or even St Neots, you get the full Carey Leisure experience including the two £1 selector Rob da Rainbow New Hopes and dirty skulls. I think I once won £25 on a Vivid Spectrum. What's the most anyone has paid for a feature? I could never get past the second room on Manic Miner, but truth be told it irritated the tits off of me. Pixel perfect jumps galore. That said I did like Spy vs Spy and Jetpac, more so than old Vivid B3s.
Never much in Corby, customer service for me has ranged from ok to ambivalent in that Shipleys. I quite like being ignored in arcades, that's the customer service I want, not some dipshit asking me to leave or someone tutting and sighing as I've dared to win.
You can buy fiery Mexican chipotle crisps for 50p on the Kilburn High Road. Don't tell Richard.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Going skint....
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

JG wrote:I'm surprised you didn't go to Rushden or even St Neots,
I considered Rushden but had had enough of B list arcades by then. St Neots is just a step too far for my liking. Once I'd spent 15 mins on the 10p £5 Nudge nudge wink wink in Kettering, my will to live was reduced to wanting to go home and play some mindless ps4.
JG

Post by JG »

Dobbie from Peep Show has been to Kettering.

And Croydon.

Jez. Can you stop Jamming?

Why did Carey Leisure move out of Leicester (Time Out, Cashcade and the one near Sainsburys) and into the Northamptonshire countryside?
JG
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Love Dobbie from Peep Show.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Super hands.
discostu

Post by discostu »

So me and a friend got tortured on Friday night on a certain £400 club machine that we have played weekly for a year or so now (usually having mixed results, nothing too serious either way, £100 up or £100 down at opposite ends of the spectrum).

Anyway it wouldnt phone naturally whilst on the board, at all, not once! We had 3 phone games in total, but they were from filling the phone game on the reel play trail. After almost 400 in we got our 3rd phone game from reel play and took a 50 box...

this mahcine should never really be more than 150 away from phones :(

I wont mention the machine name but if someone could confirm that there's something on it that would be great, and if youre feeling generous, let me know the craic.

Ta