Club Baker Street

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Nixxy

Club Baker Street

Post by Nixxy »

It's a Global effort much along the lines of Beaver Las Vegas, and clones.

On a £75 JP/5p play machine, I watched my mate play £35 through it without a single feature entry... so he gave up.

£3 in from me and got 3 hounds on the winline - took 4 winspins which yielded £12.

Thoroughly dull machine - shan't be touching it again.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Dull isn't the word mate, we watched some guy put £200 in which all went straight to the back and he was turning down £50's, he came off with nothing! We followed him on and £650 later on our last fiver took top feature for £75 and walked away, worst session ever!

At one point it went £45 without a board then put us on and 'game over' second press then went another £30 without a board!

I'll never play it again, saying that first time i played it i dropped 4 melons in on my second quid, i think it was £100 but i can't remember for sure, i remember i took it and ran anyway!
RRE

Post by RRE »

Scary, that beats even my worst session and I've had a few goodun's!

Global forcing, not to be recommended!

It probably spent the next week rolling in the £100 for every £50 put in! (No doubt to the beer monies)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I wasn't even forcing it - I just wanted to see it do something, ANYTHING! It was even allowing sometimes 6 or 7 consecutive holds on the same reels and still not dropping anything in.

I would like to be able to write about how the feature works, but I saw so little of it that I have absolutely no idea.

The fun element was sadly overlooked when this game was made.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I had that, i help 3 JP on th reels, i know it's a waste og credits but you just can't let them roll! I held all 3, 9 times!!

What a waste of £2.25! :x
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I did also find it quite insulting that getting 3 Jackpots in-a-row on the winline (not 4) pays a whopping ... £12.