Bellfruit cashpot nudge

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
e4ans

Bellfruit cashpot nudge

Post by e4ans »

Does ths work on all BFM's? I saw a video on youtube of someone on 250 cops and it came in. Was in the CIU other week 5p / £100 Snakes and ladders and it started doing 3 in view then 4 in view. Just kept holding them all then got 2 nudges for £100 cashpot.
swych

Post by swych »

generally yes, works on the dond club machines too and club bullseye. the pots have to be progressive for it to work, some machines pots which reset straight back to the jp amount. you cannot do it on these. as long as its full and the pots are full you shouldnt lose and can sometimes make decent profit.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Thing is the CIU ones are both always on the £100, its not progressive so when a cashpot is won the reserve transfers to the cashpot then the reserve starts at £100 again. People call these "static pots" or something Does this make a difference?
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

e4ans wrote:Does this make a difference?
Not to the gameplay itself.

It does make it harder to judge when to go for the force, however, as you can't tell which part of it's cashpot cycle it is at.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Its very hard as some people play and play BUT some are quite happy to put £1 and win £3 for a pint as its mainly 60+ that play them. The club does put a taking sheet on the members board so for exapmple one week may say £5000 bar take £300 machine take, next week £4980 Bar take, £120 machine take so you get an idea if they have been dropped. Its very hard to judge if you know what i mean as its mainly oaps
swych

Post by swych »

e4ans wrote:Its very hard as some people play and play BUT some are quite happy to put £1 and win £3 for a pint as its mainly 60+ that play them. The club does put a taking sheet on the members board so for exapmple one week may say £5000 bar take £300 machine take, next week £4980 Bar take, £120 machine take so you get an idea if they have been dropped. Its very hard to judge if you know what i mean as its mainly oaps
unless you watch it 24/7 you will never know if has paid out. progressive pots were brilliant as you could always get a merker where they were. i wouldnt bother with any pots that stay at jp value unless i saw someone pump a load through it...