Club Frenzy

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
harry13.50

Club Frenzy

Post by harry13.50 »

Any one still play this ?

Anyway got one on 20p/£200 .Replaced the shocking Club Pink Panther about 2 months ago.Its the only puggy in the village, so it gets played fairly often.

So, yesterday gets offered the yellow bars from nudges (£150) from small stake.On a 2.Higher,1.

£20ish later,same yellow bars from nudges but on a 10.Lower,12.

£30ish later.5 nudges for the jackpot,yes nudges.Not via the board.Cue autopay out £200 sheets.

Tries for a board,looks dead but maybe the 12 win spins will still come in the next board.WRONG.Next board was a flasher.Ive never seen this happen like this on this machine or PCBC.Sure ive had the 12 win spins that follow give a good ton + but never a flash after a pot.

Damn good result and an iou for £147, which was paid the following day.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

quite if not very common...

not the same sequence, but close, dont be too suprised if any of the following happens;

a) turn a pot or flash down, = 2x roll ins later on
b) get too close to last shot, = 1 or 2 roll ins
c) flash and fuck all afters
d) pot and nothing
e) flash and a top line win for afters
f) any jp plus a few board entrys for approx pot plus 50% of pot

turn anywhere near a pot value board down and expect a roll in after,

a roll in high win at any point... if you dont know the history, consider collecting anything above the 3rd 4 reel win

4 yellow bars is a block....

if you find a cash beast on £250, ring someone who posts in the club section of this website.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

[quote="Spyder"]quite if not very common...

not the same sequence, but close, dont be too suprised if any of the following happens]

Id say E is most common with me.Also though £50 was the board block!?

Er, ive had a CPCB in my local snooker hall since 1999, and am sure i know of a couple of venue still likely to have em.All £250's

Your not on about the old thing that was chipped out about 10 years ago are you ?

P.S, The frenzy i have no idea of the history as it was way down in Devon.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Huge m/c! 'e' is about right from my experiences too.
ob

Post by ob »

What you got is the "cashpot" and jackpot at the same time. Club machine players, well those that I knew refer to it as a cashpot in the sense that it is a (hidden; ie. no cashpot values are stated) saved for win, that is given on a cycle basis, and doesnt affect other aspects of the game.

The cashpot didn't "trigger" the jackpot, but it just so happened that both were ready at the same time.

The cashpot is recognised as the machine nudging in high cash wins, ie. £75+, it cannot do this unless the cashpot is due. If you take 12 winspins when the machine is ready for cashpot, the spins will go for well over £100 instead of the normal £40-50.

When you got the nudge in jackpot, that was infact the cashpot, and it is a "free" win, in the sense that the value for it was accurued from the previous £10000+ of credits played through the machine.

Luckily for you the machine was also JP ready, as it had obviously not paid a jackpot (apart from that cashpot) for a long while, so you can get that also.

Ironically it will still be happy, even after its refilled from that IOU for at least a £50 win.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

[quote="ob"]What you got is the "cashpot" and jackpot at the same time. Club machine players, well those that I knew refer to it as a cashpot in the sense that it is a (hidden]

Indeed it was happy after the refill ( so i am told ) as it paid out a few chunky wins to the first player afterwards.

Had a feeling about the cashpot theory and it unaffecting the original/current "pot".

Also,was told it paid the £200 on the Monday past, but not after someone put at least twice that in it to force it out.

Shall be back there in a month,would nt be surprised to see it go with the ammont of times its iou'd its tits off for the last 3 months though.

Edit, also would taking the 12 win spins whilst its nearly or is indeed " cashpot ready" just delay the cashpot even further thus increasing the chance of a double jp to a certain extent ?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

You will get some tastey afters anyway after a single JP so you can't really play for the 2 JP's, just hope to get lucky each time you force. The 'cashpot' will only payout after £1,000's of £'s anyhow as already said.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

the cashpot comes in as either a roll in or a flash...

you can push for a flash too, but its not the same "pot"