CHEATS GALORE!!!!

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...

Re: CHEATS GALORE!!!!

Post by Guest »

nudges wrote:dont buy any of matpvfc's cheats you can download em for free its the same one i got and all the same machines if anybody wants a copy email meand ill send it to you for £50 lol na onlyjokin free of charge of course lol

[%sig%]
yes please, send to TUB2867WHU@aol.co.uk

Re: CHEATS GALORE!!!!

Post by Guest »

banditman wrote:got a loads of cheats+emptiers here,
yes please, send to TUB2867WHU@aol.co.uk
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

you cant get new emptiers anywhere for free there rechipped within a few weeks tops so you`ll have to search the world for the m`c which have escaped this,, tips on the m`c you play will be most probaly be available using the search option,, email me maybe i can point you in the right direction.
I love it when a plan comes together

Post by Guest »

Hi I was just looking around to see if anyone had and tips/cheats for these Bell Fruits machines... "Gold Digger"..."Pharos Gold"..."Cool Jewels"
These are the 3 my local have and I never seem to come out with anything, yet others manage to getanything between £15-£60 a time! :shock:

Post by Guest »

Anyone????
Matty

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! copy and paste from a ebook did we???

Post by Matty »

what a load of shit this is just copy and pasted from an ebook maybe like in 1999 but not now !!!!!!!!!
ace of clubs

Post by ace of clubs »

has eny 1 played a club machine made by crystal gaming?

Post by Guest »

Any "Grand Slam" tips and tricks? (especially for Club version)

Bartels
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

does anyone know of any cheats or codes to empty the game called red or dead???
WTF??? This is a game I programmed meself in C+, I'm sure there's not a real fruitee called this????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

cheats

Post by Guest »

hi could you give me some cheats for club colossus please. and i will tell you a great wbsite to get more cheats on nearly any fruit machine.

dan007_powers@msn.com

cheers from dan :D
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

This thread is great for comedy value, especially the bit about the advice on GGG.. :wink:
Matty

Post by Matty »

anyone getting the feeling of an E-BOOK
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

:D Agreed, very very funny. Amazing how all of these unknown posters all pop up in the same thread!
robbyt

Post by robbyt »

cops n robbers. if you get feature collect the 20p ststraight off. only hold the cashpots nothing else if u get the exchange button dont use it just keep taking nothing and gambling for jackpot eventually this will drop the cashpot out and then there will be afterplay on the feature board too. eg millionaires row£30 £40 quid. make sure machine is backing b4 u start this tho or u may only break even oh yeh and make sure 1 pot is full and other is at least 75% full. any club thunderbird cheats or tips would be cool if there is any.
robbyt

Post by robbyt »

ALSO would like toknow if there are anycheats for, ALL FIRED UP.