cops n robbers

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
pinkbunnies

Post by pinkbunnies »

I have found it and I have registered, but it says that I do not have persmission to download files.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Hard luck then mate.

come back when you're older.

Might have changed it;s mind by then and give you permission.
pinkbunnies

Post by pinkbunnies »

I am old enough. I am 22.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Back to reality....

Playing CCNR Gold 2 days ago. For no reason i held reel 1/3 with cherries on, and it dropped the other 2 in for £15! Gambled a 6 to a 3, exchanged for millionaires row on £20. Got up to £27 and collected, knowing too well £25-£30 is usually the limit for these before you get fined.

Someone then told me its pot if it spins those in. I told him thats rubbish, but he was adamant. The machine was playing poorly up until that as well.

Anyone shed some light?

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote: Someone then told me its pot if it spins those in. I told him thats rubbish, but he was adamant. The machine was playing poorly up until that as well.

Anyone shed some light?
Yes. He was talking out of his arse.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Scott

Post by Scott »

You'll find theres a 'know all' in lots of pubs/clubs :roll: i just choose to ignore there advice and hope they fuck off.

its when they start pressing buttons it gets annoying :x
Cobwebs 👆

Post by Guest »

Truth is though he wasnt far from right.

When this machine offers any four of a kind win in reel play it is well up for it.

More than likely you would have been fined that board, but when these are 4 of a kinding JP or CP can be pushed out for guarenteed profit.

Afters on a CP from a 200 force, IOU.

When i done this for the first time i ended up with a 70 IOU on a ferry.

It spat out about 30 or so in 20p's prior to that :shock:

Very unpredictable though, just drops cashpot in out of the blue if there at the right levels.

I even said to a guy playing the machine beside me when i had CP-CP(one above) CP then some other symbol 3 nudges, whats the cnances eh?(hadnt looked)

Had a peek and sure enough it was there.

That was after losing a 150 pound gamble on a 3, supposedly not possible :roll: :D .

Next time i tried i went about 300 in on a 200 jp (the oldest version) from backing.

Now this little bitch gave a 4 of a kind win straight off, then none for 200 more. Fuck it says I, played one feature which went to 198 pounds, i went on.

Then got hit with a FINE!

Thankfully it was only 20 quid or so.
RRE

Post by RRE »

Agreed, especially with cnr gold which plays differently to the older two. I would say (dependant on jp amount and the depth of your pockets) knockback everything from that point, just go hi lo on the gamble until the jp comes out (it will take a lot of attempts) if the feature comes in collect £1 straight away or it will fob you off with a fine once it realises whats going on! Ignore Millionaires row (collect £1 again if it spins 4 features in - it might after a few goes at gambling it out) and go for it by holding those cherries, you'll know when its going to do it because you'll get 4 of a kind several times on the trot - keep gambling.

Although the other train of thought, and also a profitable one on these machines is to go for the quick £20-£30 grab as you have done by the gamble to millionaires row and exchange. with only a couple of quid in - nice if its repeatable fairly frequently.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I didn't think these were that forcable?

I tried it once (never again). Both pots at £250, dropping and i'd seen £50 odd go through it.

Got to £75 hi/lo twice, lost both times. After £250 odd in i took £92 from millionaires row. Managed to get back close to £200, ended about £60 down. This was a couple of years back now, i had little experience back then so i didn't know a great deal. eg i didn't know you couldn't lose on MR.

Matt
RRE

Post by RRE »

While I wouldn't say forceable in the true sense of the word, it was for me very profitable to play the Scorpian 4 CnR Gold in this way for at least a year.

I don't consider the displayed cashpots to be traditional (i.e. saved up for) cashpots at all, just normal jackpots if you get one. Sequence goes like this when 'forcing' - there is resistance to the hi-lo as per normal, then the machine will seem to go completely dead for £20-£50, then you'll get resistance from at aroung the £40 gamble, but be able to get to this point frequently. It is possible to get past providing the machine is sufficiently above percentage and it should be if your timing is good and you have put in the above cash and not collected anything except the £1's forced on you by the feature. As I say keep going, and all of a sudden the machine will go 'silly' - you'll get 4 of a kind practically every spin and it will either gamble out or the 4 bells will spin in - just keep gambling on the hi-lo. It is boring!

After you have done this a couple of times you can get a feel for how often this can be done and adjust the timing of your visits to the premises to maximise profit. I have never failed to get the jp this way, although the cost on rare occaisions has been more than the return, but I considered it more important to know where the machine was at when I left, my biggest loss was no more than £50, going through the above sequence the normal profit was £50 to £100 (i.e. it nearly always cost a considerable investment), so the game was really to maximise the profitable visits and minimise the losing ones, this was all timing and becomes much easier when you get to know the gameplay). This worked for me on all of the BFM scorpian 4 machines btw - snakes and ladders gold, bullseye, lord of the rings two towers etc.etc.

Make sure it is the newer machine as this would be disastrous on the older CnR machines which require different tactics - playing for the cashpot only, which is a timing thing then taking your profit from the overpercentage that should have been built up during your cashpot chase.

Hope this helps
ob

Post by ob »

I take it you are referring to gold c&r's that have cashpots stuck at £250 £250 the whole time, if not, they play the same as the classic, which the cashpot is free on?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, permanently on £250 for some unknown reason. I've had £100 off Train Robbery before and it still doesn't go down (probably because it isn't actually pot).

I'd still love to force a pot on one of these, but haven't got the guts to do it. I've got about 4 of them around here, 2 of which are regularly full to the brim and playing quite well.

Matt
ob

Post by ob »

I wouldnt bother trying to force them unless they were obviously there when the cashpots are stuck on £250 £250, obviously there meaning regular 4 of a kind wins, hilo past £75 etc. - when its ready to pay jp/cashpot it often gives u 4 nudges every spin where there is often a 4 of a kind win there - if you are to this stage your there!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Thing with these i find is that the hi/lo can be a real red herring. Sometimes you can blast up to £10 - then lose on below £5 for £30 odd of credits. Very odd. Highest i've ever been hi/lo is £40 since on a £100 one, just pocketed it and ran.

Superboards are nearly always £20-£30 then fine. The way the swags are located means there's never a huge win there from an exchange, most i've had is melons (£40). Getting in from the keys gives a better reel set and more chance of a huge win. Pity its rare as hens teeth!

Matt
ob

Post by ob »

nah thats not true, when the cashpot is ready, it will set it up within the 20 nudges, and usually gives them.