plumb crazy

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
gary62uk

plumb crazy

Post by gary62uk »

any tips on plumb crazy club machine
lewey jnr

Post by lewey jnr »

Hi mate i got JP from this three times, personal experience led me to believe that it wasnt worth forcing. i only ever had 150- 200 on me as i knew loads of blokes had filled it up and it was playing well.
A super start should see you get at least 50 quid if happy, try to avoid getting four plungers as you will get about 100 quid, (cant remember what it is)but i was pissed off anyway,
just go for the top of the pipe line. if you get plumb crazy (a series of win spins) you should get bout 300 if happy. possibly 50 quid or so afters.
Although i wouldnt recommend forcing, when backing (if not on a refill) then it is definately worth a dabble.
If it offers you a big nudge win (75+)i would also take the cash and run possible block on certain wins. You should know on first 20 odd quid if it is worth taking on.
i got a JP once and it had given me no good signs at all. only put 15quid in (all i had on me at time)i exchanged at about 2 or 3 quid got a mystery ahving moved four times on the board, and had the choice of taking a fiver or lose. Was about to take it and buy a cup of tea and it gave me continue on its own, so i thought sod it and then i got super trail and JP. 350Quid......
Dont think there is a IM mode (i.e flashing)as such and never had a big win spin in.
hope that helps anymore just mail me.
Dont know if anyone else can add to that.....
RRE

Post by RRE »

Sorry, never heard of it, but for interest, what make is it Barcrest, Mazooma???
gary62uk

plumb crazy

Post by gary62uk »

thanks for the tip lewey jnr the make of the machine is qps rarnold