monopoly

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
toothless11

monopoly

Post by toothless11 »

today i was playing this machine for sum more beer money. i gt a 2 pund win and gambled on a 7 lower. 4 gambles later, i exchanged on £5.00. the monopoly sign started flashing for IM!!!! got the 250! first time i ever seen this in my life! has any1 else seen this b4 or anything like it?

tom
RRE

Post by RRE »

Yes it is the main way the m/c pays out, it also briefly says Go all the way on the LCD.

It can also pay by rolling the symbols in, although this only happened once to me, and by going to just under the J/P without the IM on the board.

Class machine this one, however be ware, it always sucks at least £200 straight back with next to nothing paid out.

Can you let me know where the machine is?
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Is this the Wonders of the World one?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I saw some goony chavs get a flash on this, about 10 pound after I went on it.
Unbelievable Jeff
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I played this on a cross channel ferry and hated it, hardly payed at all.
RRE

Post by RRE »

After a lot of play, I find it quite easy to judge the machines mood, fairly simple sequence, suck £200, faff around for a week or so depending on throughput, payout jp, repeat!

Good signs, ability to gamble to £12 for direct exchange to superboard. Wins higher than lemons coming in all the time - at least once every £2, Superboards which bank money on free-parking.

My place doesn't refill, so it is easy to tell when the £200 suck is over. If someone goes for a force when it's not ready it will suck it all (saw one poor chap do £450), give them £30-50 back when they give up and then throw in another JP (or two in the case above) at some random time normally a superboard which doesn't quite make the JP a day or £75ish later depending on how much was lost.

Hope this helps