cash shark

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
vivid

cash shark

Post by vivid »

i have recently purchased a vivid machine, cash shark, and was woundering if anyone had any tips to use this machine off freeplay and to get it working inc payout,for my own personal use..... on freeplay, with £10, i can bank about £50, the win streak is very high!
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

freeplay is set about 200% Press the collect button and you can nudge anything in you want.
vivid

Post by vivid »

hello dibble i know that the machine is on a very high payout but i would like to know how to take it off that and put the machine back to it proper working order, if possible? and activate the payout for my own personal use at home.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You can set the % with the dip switches on the board in the machine. Get a refill key to get info on what the machine is currently at (though it should say when it loads up).

Just turn it on and put money in it, then it won't play silly in free mode!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
vivid

Post by vivid »

hi mattb
thanks for replying, i have set the percentages and yes it does give me info when it sets up but when i put the money in it goes straight to the cash box at the bottom of the machine the payout is disconected and if you have any idea how to restore it,
it would be grately received.
thank you
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you most probably have a machine that has the payout connectors taken off so it can be sold on ebay?

open the front of the machine,
on the upper left is the coinslot and acceptor,

usually whoever is selling it will just unplug the wires on the left of the top right bit, if these wires are connected, try finding the other end of the cable,

or check in the instructions for fault finding and look up something like "not accepting any coins"

ps, its called "card shark" so if you are looking on the net for info on it try that search instead
vivid

cash shark

Post by vivid »

hi spyder
i had a look and the coin slot is on the opposite side , but i did check for any loose wires but they are connected, on the display it says 'reset cash' then straight away it says 'invkey_2.1' and the machine beeps 3 times every 15 seconds.. still confused, can anybody help!
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Its hard to explain not being there. Try posting this in the technical area as there are some people who really know about these kinda problems in there
vivid

Post by vivid »

thanks dibble
i have done that and am still waiting
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err, do you have the manual?

that sounds like there is no price/game key in it, therefore it will refuse to work for cash whatsoever...

i dunno why i wrote left side of the machine, its in teh top right!

when you turn it on does the screen go through some drivel about

cdsk V1.03 25/*25 (or something similarish)

its the two numbers before the " / " you need to look for, if there are any symbols other than 25 or 30 then im assuming they have disabled the machine paying out by simply removing the price per play key,

but as someone above mentioned, its very difficult to see without being there
vivid

Post by vivid »

hello all i have spoken to barcrest info line and they have said that the invkey 2.1 means that the stake and jackpot key has invalid settings, and if adjustable it might not work, so i have found the keysettings and have adjusted it to the settings i wanted £5jp at 10p play, but it works on 30p play at £30 jackpot, so i need a key for £5jp at 10p play....so if anyone has that type of key and can sell cheaply inc delivery then let me know and i will puchase off one of you!
thanks
vivid