The Amazing

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
jesz

The Amazing

Post by jesz »

Not sure if this is barcrest or not, new machine called the amazing, got like a main board and three other boards connected to it, with a dond style game at the bottom, anyone seen this? looks quite good
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

there is a post about this already - i made it.

Had 2 of these which i was doing well off, buit of a strange one in some instances when forcing but always walked with at least 30-40 profit, however these have all been removed now.
One last pound
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

There is one near me.Only played it once.

Agreed, its different indeed.

Sounds like it failed test then if your two have dissapeared.
bowie

Post by bowie »

The one in the Brewers Fayre is still there Harry, played it yesterday and made about twenty on it.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

bowie wrote:The one in the Brewers Fayre is still there Harry, played it yesterday and made about twenty on it.
What did you do ? Force it or just casually punted ?
jesz

Post by jesz »

i played it yesterday got mega streak off the amazing (dond) game, but it went flat at 35, next board gave me 2 quid was shit
bowie

Post by bowie »

Just casually punted.
jesz

Post by jesz »

this weekend had 20 quid and repeated, 15 and repeated three times. 24 quid repeated.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

This is called It's Amazing anyway, saw one earlier. Very colourful affair. What's with barcrest these days? None of their new machines have a barcrest logo at the top, just the machine name. There's a new Oche clone called in it to spin it or something which is the same, very colourful!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

right, lets see, first board £10 board and game happy... 80%, full... next 10 boards £10 happy every time, then £20 for 4 boards, then finally top for £35, £60 for £35...

cheers crest another pointless flat profile, please you fools on here dont see it as anything other than this.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

ob wrote:right, lets see, first board £10 board and game happy... 80%, full... next 10 boards £10 happy every time, then £20 for 4 boards, then finally top for £35, £60 for £35...

cheers crest another pointless flat profile, please you fools on here dont see it as anything other than this.
Heh, the rise and fall of Barcrest

R.I.P
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Yes I played one of these games recently, it was red tenner happy first board so I thought i'd push it. As it got readier it would try to put you on the board practically every credit. Which was annoying, because with no visible rips it became pointless. So I rammed £20 coins in without taking a board to speed the tedious process up, as it was only just £20 happy by then, and didn't want to miss spooks. Then I got red MS which went for a flat 35. I was 50 in, and wondering why I hadn't just took the value out initially, as the machine proceeded to fall into a coma.

To be fair, the machine does look quite appealing, and indeed colourful. This is all very well, but its the profitability i'm really interested in, not the artwork. And with similar accounts of this machine from other players its not one i'll be rushing back to.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Just found one of these
Looks good
Offered good times first board
After 20 in got hint press hold 1 for invincible :shock:
Flat 35 next board cost 7 offered 2 pound then game over
Next credit back on again 2 pound
Left it at that
Like ob says another flat profile from em
Just glad not to lose
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
led

Post by led »

yep, Agree with all of the above