barcrests eg most daunting D&Ns etc

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

barcrests eg most daunting D&Ns etc

Post by Guest »

This i real beginner question and i hope i dont get a load of sarcastic comments. Ive played these machines quite a lot as most daunting is in my local and im in der at least one night a week and always have a go but i hear a lot about people saying the signs of a machine playing really well and well i know when a machine is gonna pay but i can never understand when you know its gonna pay a lot or a little. Im not asking for precise info on what exact things show the machine will pay exactly so much just like little things that i should keep an eye out for that indicate i should carry on gambling the win when i get to £5 as i usually take it.

cheers Paul
Oli

Post by Oli »

Most Daunting is made by extream. :)

Good signs from this machine are the cashpot increasing by healthy amounts each time you take a shot. (I got it at £6.20 after 3 shots and just £1 in once. :shock: ) If its the same as the RTB extream then try the hi-low gambles when you land on a bat. (or whatever it is that opens the superboard up when you get three of them). E.G. if you get a 10 and go lower and its right and you end up with three bats, then its a good sign its about to pay out. And then theres the usual stuff of it letting you progress up the shot levels, starting the board with a high amount on the cash stack (£2+) etc.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

probably best to start around £3-5 before you consider a force tho, extremes are bitches sometimes

Post by Guest »

thanks guys they are prob the best and most straight forward replies ive had since i started posting on this site and ive been posting for a while now! good to have some positive feedback from other members! good idea about doing high low gambles on the feature entry symbols i wouldnt have thought of that! i really do sound like a beginner saying barcrests when theyr extreme gaming lol! honest mistake! lol! generally the machine i play at my local almost always even when you get extra cash starts at bout £1.20 i think it is and usual goes up to bout £5 its only ever gone higher once when i got myself £8 which was and still is the most ive ever won lol!! getting productive replies like yours really helps to make this a discussion board rather than getting insults and sarcastic comments wer all the old members take the mick just coz your a beginnner! thanks guys!

Post by Guest »

by the way oli i forgot to say wats RTB extreme? im guessin its similar to most daunting as it takes 3 crosses on most daunting to enter the super board!...how quickly would you say you would progress from level to level on the super board if its going to go for more than £5. would you say the 3rd and 4th levels tend to be features that give cash amounts more than £5 or a different amount?

cheers paul
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

its ROUND THE BEND...essentially the same yes but a square board not levels.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Pablo, you've got to bear in mind that the people contributing to this forum generally play for the top prize on any machine, hence when you play with a couple of quid then you aren't gonna be at the machine long enough to see the progression of the gameplay.

So by asking how to spot the signs of a big payout on an Extreme, you're effectively asking a question to which you're never gonna be able to see the answer in front of you unless you punt a bit more. That board you took a fiver from for a £1 stake could've gone to Jackpot for all you know, but if you wanted to be able to see the tell-tale signs, you'd need to play for longer to establish the progression of the machine (ie. how high a prize its willing to offer you). Generally speaking the prize on offer gets progressively higher with each board, and machines made by Extreme aren't a bad example of that.

If I were able to turn every pound I invested into a fiver, I'd be right chuffed. So my advice to you would be to stick with your current approach, and suss out whether or not the machines you play will allow you to collect on a Mystery. Bellfruits, dare I say it, are probably good machines for you to try.

Personally I like the way you decide to only risk a couple of quid - that way you've got excellent control over what you spend. And you aren't gonna face huge losses like a lot of people do. Wish I had that sort of discipline!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

the first few posts on this thread is the blind leading the blind rofl
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

:D Blind mans bluff. <laugh>

Only good thing about extremes is that they usually go for a minimum of £50 off the top.

Not very Good IMHO. (I lost £15 on one yesterday! :D )
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Firefox wrote: :D Blind mans bluff. <laugh>

Only good thing about extremes is that they usually go for a minimum of £50 off the top.

Not very Good IMHO. (I lost £15 on one yesterday! :D )
Are you joking?! :shock:

I've had countless (Maybe 30-40 odd?) Check Ups/top streaks and none have ever done more than £25. I've taken JPR about 10 times and that has repeated on 3 occasions. For that reason, i always take that now!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

ive noticed this matt!!!! the top feature on most of extremes i find only go for a flat 25. very rarely they go anymore. i always take JPR becasuse i always find i have got a better chance of a repeat than getting a larger streak on 'check up' for example.

Bit annoying really!!!!!!! :x

tom
Oli

Post by Oli »

pablo7uk wrote:by the way oli i forgot to say wats RTB extreme? im guessin its similar to most daunting as it takes 3 crosses on most daunting to enter the super board!...how quickly would you say you would progress from level to level on the super board if its going to go for more than £5. would you say the 3rd and 4th levels tend to be features that give cash amounts more than £5 or a different amount?

cheers paul
The higher level features will offer more money than those on the lower levels. (Yes, i would say in excess of £5). If you play this machine a lot, i suggest you try collecting the features to see what they are/if they are any good. That way you get to know which are decent and whether to take them or gamble on in the future. I've only played on MD a couple of times so i can't really help you regarding which features do what.

Post by Guest »

i dont really expect anyone to tell me specifically what each feature does lol thts asking a little too much lol! yeh nixxy i like to think i have good discipline when playing m/cs but i have to admit i do slip up sometimes thinking oh ive won so much from so little i think ill put a bit more in and i jus end up sapping the little profit i just made lol! i dont really plan on changing my approach and i appreciate what your saying about most players on this site play for top feature and it would be hard to see gameplay when only using a few quid i hadnt thought about it in tht respect! i definately think ill try that gambling on the feature entry symbols though to see if its really avin it lol!

Post by Guest »

Technically he is right posting in here about those machines as Extreme is now part of the Barcrest Group, which consists of Vivid, Barcrest, Red, Extreme, Maygay and Impulse.
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Megazone wrote:Technically he is right posting in here about those machines as Extreme is now part of the Barcrest Group, which consists of Vivid, Barcrest, Red, Extreme, Maygay and Impulse.
But.... We split them :D

This is fine here but try and get it in the right forum next time :wink: