Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mattrick

PCB 2 - Should be interesting :-)

Post by mattrick »

Cash Beast

January 17, 2008, 11:50 am
Posted by inghama

Hi,

Have you yet decided whether to bring back the cash beast in £35 jackpot. I am sure this would be a hit.

Inghama

Reply from Players' Heaven:
Hi inghama,

We can finally inform all players, that Psycho Cash Beast 2 will be sited for test in the next week or so. The game is very similar to the traditional awp, however the player can now Hi/lo gamble on the feature trail.

Keep you eyes peeled in your local pub!
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

It'll be turd.

The £25JP's were bad enough but with a £35JP forget about reel magic or any other steals.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah, PCB was only ever huge on £15 when at times it would go bananas. Can you imagine a £35 version with a similar profile to Cash Attack, Oche or Open The Box? Horrific.

Hope they bring the noises back though 8) I can forsee the future......as well as the legendary growl for an exchange. Class!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

By the way they are describing it (Hi-Lo Gamble), it could be a clone of another machine on test "BIG SHOT", if anyone has seen it.

Why can't Barcrest just make a simalar clone of a classic rather than balls it up as usual (Take Oche Oche Oche as an example).

Post by Guest »

This can only be awful ... They'll use a familiar name to tempt people in and then fleece them of thier money ala Take Your Pick :!: :!:
981rsmith

Post by 981rsmith »

If it is anything like Big Shot at all then this will be terrible
toby

Post by toby »

stupid question.. but who tests?

Toby
So wat i cnt spel hu givs? :P
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

the manus give a few to the big distributers (such as lesurelink) who stick em in the pubs they know get a load of play, or has a lot of rich types. if when they come back to re-float them if they have taken a fair bit of cash, they pass. i'd guess there get feedback on there websites aswell?
toby

Post by toby »

ahhh right!! i get ya :d

toby
So wat i cnt spel hu givs? :P
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Good evening gents I had the pleasure of having a go on this today. Its called PCB2 The Beast is Back. Ohhhhhhh yes! It is the same machine, exactly the same feature board, the same start, bonus, extra zone and extra life trail, nudges, knockouts and sound effects - I can foresee the future!!!!

The biggest difference is there are now 5 zones (there was 4 last time, wasn't there?) and you can hi-lo whilst playing.

And its 30p/50p with a £35jp, there may have been a MS but I never noticed it. :roll:
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

No there was 5 zones before. Did you force it ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

£35 puounder wood be shit! big brother wood be better atleast you can get gameshow
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Unfortunately Gambo I never forced it. Thats because I was never a massive fan of the original machine ( I thought it could right-royally take the pi$$ at times), I did however put £3 in for £15 out, playing 50p spin and everything starts super, 30p starts everything normal so how this could affect Reel Magic I don't know.

Although I only played 1 board I did feel good vibes about this machine and I think they've gone all retro with the 'jackpot' reel icons aswell.

This is a much, much better offering from Barcrest.