Dosh 'N' Pecks

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
notsoluckyluck

Dosh 'N' Pecks

Post by notsoluckyluck »

Hi, i'm a 'newbie' to playing on fruit machines...

I don't really have the money nor the confidence to be playing for big money so occasionally i head down the local arcade with a tenner or twenty quid and have a pop at a few machines. I have got fond of 'the simpsons', 'lotta luck' and 'dosh n pecks', mainly because they are the ones that i seem to win on the most lol

The arcade where i live is full of £5 jp machines and only a few with anythin higher, max £15 i think.

Anyone got any good hints for playing 'dosh n pecks'? its 25p a play and i usually put in about £3-4 and manage to get on the feature board a few times but end up losing on a hi-lo gamble....tips?

cheers
dannyh

Post by dannyh »

youtube it :lol:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

See if it gamble up :wink:
justice For The 96
Scott

Post by Scott »

don't waste your time.... it will be chipped.
Cobwebs 👆
notsoluckyluck

Post by notsoluckyluck »

£30 later and a £3 charge from the on-site cash machine and f**k all out of the damn thing! kept getting on the board but coming off with the hi-lo gambles...guess its just not my forte!
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

notsoluckyluck wrote:£30 later and a £3 charge from the on-site cash machine and f**k all out of the damn thing! kept getting on the board but coming off with the hi-lo gambles...guess its just not my forte!
£3?!?!?!?!?!

Fuck me, is it just me that thinks that the charges for using these cash machines have stepped over the line and are fast becoming nothing less than extortion?!

I rarely, if ever, use these machines. I've earned my money through hard work, im not wiling to then pay to get that money from the bank!
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

never understood why they chipped dosh and pecks but they never chipped fireball.

i know that you could buzz up dosh and pecks until you got guareenteed board for £50 then get three gambles out of them to get £125 but it could cost £80 to £90 or more if was on its arse when you first started playing.

was this the reason they got chipped.
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

never understood why they chipped dosh and pecks but they never chipped fireball.

i know that you could buzz up dosh and pecks until you got guareenteed board for £50 then get three gambles out of them to get £125 but it could cost £80 to £90 or more if was on its arse when you first started playing.

was this the reason they got chipped.
no name

Post by no name »

DildoDez wrote:£3? Fuck me, is it just me that thinks that the charges for using these cash machines have stepped over the line and are fast becoming nothing less than extortion?!

I rarely, if ever, use these machines. I've earned my money through hard work, im not wiling to then pay to get that money from the bank!
That's nothing, there are some places that charge up to £10 (yes you read it right, a tenner!) for using their cash machines!
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
bowie

Post by bowie »

bellcrest wrote:
DildoDez wrote:£3? Fuck me, is it just me that thinks that the charges for using these cash machines have stepped over the line and are fast becoming nothing less than extortion?!

That's nothing, there are some places that charge up to £10 (yes you read it right, a tenner!) for using their cash machines!
Heard of a few lap dancing clubs that do this.
Bertster_ADS

Post by Bertster_ADS »

That is just pure daylight robbery !

I was thinking the lad got a £20 and a £10 out and was charged £1-50 a time.

I like playing the boards on these machines, but when do you EVER get more than £3-60 or £4 off them ?!? That really does my head in..!
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

I've been chargef £1.50 once at a bowling places atm, thought that was a ripoff, would never pay £10.00 charge.
JG

Post by JG »

Bertster_ADS wrote: I like playing the boards on these machines, but when do you EVER get more than £3-60 or £4 off them ?!? That really does my head in..!

You get £8 or more when you've put in £40-£100 gambling everything until you lose. That way you've got the option of only losing slightly, if it streaks, or losing more money than is desirable to the percentage+streak pot if it doesn't.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Instead of a note changer they should just shred the first two or three twenties you put in the machine to save time buzzing the bloody thing up !
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

h0h0h0