Anyone got any tips for this machine?
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

try that link.....................

http://www.fruitchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3548
"Its all about the top"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It's a good machine to play. Regularly drops the JP. Now and then does a £50 rarely does the full £75 streak. Good signs are getting the red feature board, bottom streak being offered, £4 cash stack and above. Try and set the reels up for JP off upgraded Step to nearest win of super hold otherwise just force out the top Streak.
Calski

Post by Calski »

You don't mean £75 just off All Fired streak do you? Cause the most it will ever do off of this is £50.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

No the £75 is a staggered streak. Most i've had off the AFU Streak is £40 something.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You can get £100+ on these sometimes if they're off their tree. Granted its not often as they get forced so much. 2 x AFU and a flat £25 free streak for afters is about the most you can get from these.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

there is no streak as such on these machines, contrary to what some people (wrongly think), FIU most I have had is £57 - so it can go over £50, the free streak is not often £25 at all, had it maybe twice in over 100 free streaks...

If its add again starting can get 2 tops and a free board for about £100-110, its not a streak, its VALUE!
Oli

Post by Oli »

--ALERT!--Common Sense Tips Ahead--

Never collect anything when on a red board. The reason for this is that when you land on a "wipeout" square, the board will NOT kill as you might suspect. Instead it will return the board to its blue state. Therefore, you should only ever collect something when the board is blue.

When you are awarded the "added extra" bonus from the BLUE trail bonus square, wait until you are offered a number that adds up to 9 as this will take you straight onto the red bonus square for hopefully a red board. (The added extra bonus displays two numbers on the display which change every few seconds. For example, "3 plus 3". This makes 6 and would move you 6 places up the trail. Remember that the first blue entry square is number 9 and you are on the 4th square so only press start when the total number displayed is 5 or more.)

I strongly recommend learning the position of the red board squares. This is because when you change from the blue board to the red board, you will be awarded whatever square you on again. For example, if you are on the bottom +1 cash square of the blue board, this square on the red board is +1 streak. (i think!) So if when you landed on this square on the blue board, it would increase the cash stack. If you then used red boost to start the red board, it would then automatically add +1 to your streak pot (giving Super Streak before you have even started). You therefore need to learn the red squares so that you know which squares are best to start the red board on and which are not. I basically recommend starting the red board on any of the +streak squares as the All Fired Up streak should be your final goal.

The "Turbo Cash" feature often gives a good indication of how much the machine is willing to pay out. I have experienced situations where Turbo Cash has gambled right the way to the £25 jackpot. (Note: Not 100% sure if its actually called Turbo Cash on this machine, i know it is on Vamp It Up. Maybe someone can confirm? Not seen one these machines for yonks...).

This machine will happily roll in multiple ? squares in a row. If you have just survived on a ? square, don't think you have a free spin. It could very well move you onto another one. This is often the case when you have just been wiped out from a red board. Your first spin back on the blue board could very well move you onto a ? for death. (Unless you have an extra life). If you are not going for the force and have just been kicked off a red board and cant immediately get back on with your red boost bonus/reel nudge setup (see next point), then consider collecting a pot (most probably Super Streak) as your next spin will probably result in death.

When on a red board and you are offered nudges, use them to bring numbers in on the reels but LEAVE THEM ABOVE THE WIN LINE. This way, when you are wiped out and returned to the blue board, you will only need a small amount of nudges to nudge the numbers in on the win line and increase the red trail. Also, if you have the "add again" bonus, i recommend keeping this as when the machine returns to the blue board it will turn into a "red boost" bonus. This, along with nudging numbers above the win line should enable you to return the red board almost immediately after you are kicked off it!
streaky bacon?
ob

Post by ob »

turbo cash does not give an indication of how much the machine is willing to pay out, it is pretty random, as demonstrated by the fact it can straight to lose when its adding again, and the fact I have had £25 on turbo cash on a PAR one that at the time was picking so was definately dead...

had loads of jps/£20 wins of turbo cash, pretty nice blag this...
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Turbo Cash is a good 'un, think I've had JP on a normal, non-super, one before. I remember the days when we had a run of 15 Vamp Clones, good times.
ob

Post by ob »

I've had a few jp's of the non super turbo cash, although this is obviously less likely than on the super one
mjd

Post by mjd »

I always collect on £24 now..
Everytime ive got it to 25 its killed the Machine anyways (at least on Vamp)..
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

how many times have you got upto £16/£20 from a couple of quid in only too go back to £0, sometimes you just wish you had taken it on £16, some times you only make £10 from forcing out the streak anyway. know what you mean dynamike i too had a lovely run of these a few years back, including several vamps that picked, playing vamps for 2-3 hours at a time stood me in good stead for all the rest of the clones they bought out :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

I generally collect on £20, although if it were boosting, I'd probably go for the £24 lol.

Had loads of these around myself, they were ok, not a touch on fireball and pecks in terms of profit tho (unchipped vamps are excluded from this statement).
Scott

Post by Scott »

i have in fact emptied a vamp once, had too re-fill £4 sooner than claim the IOU :wink: . got 4 PAR on the bounce 8)

cue loads of replies saying i've empied these many times :roll: :roll: :D :D
Cobwebs 👆