what a balls up !!! a shocker!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

what a balls up !!! a shocker!!

Post by mjd »

Yabba Dabba Darts was backing 1st quid yesterday. It didn't take too long to Get JP (bout £15) so I took it, next board got upto £7.20 on the cash pot, and I never took it ............ and died........

Reforce took forever to get DM, and then nothing really happened after that... ended up about 30/40 quid down, and boards were dead as a dodo......

I knooooooooooow, I should of knocked back the £25 and went for a flash, but with it being full up I didn't see the need.

Lesson learned? NO!! lol

Vamp it up I did Exactly the same thing! Took Turbo cash after the JP and got it upto £16 / £20, then lost it all, reforce took forever and another £30 or so down!

Came back in the end having spent £15, (vindaloo included)
Got my cash back on GGG, Jackpoteers and JTRR (shock horror)

if I wasn't a half pissed up idiot id of been a good £50 or so up......

Nevermind.
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

forgot to mention, Kept ignoring JP off shots, and went for the £25 vamp it up streak instead which cost me about 15 quid more! lol...

Back to work I go :lol:
boom
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

What are you meant to do on this KB of the IMs on YDD?
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ouch!!! Have had similar experiences on a PTPT once or twice before Grrr...

Anfield: I'd KP the ICI for a point and see if the FA will BRB. ;)

The flash on a darts (or LS) is alwas a good sign that a 'big' top is on it's way. Never knocked one back though, what would be the feature to use for this?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ob

Post by ob »

comedy of errors
mjd

Post by mjd »

With an Extra £75 of my coin float and JP lit up already I really could of knocked it back and waited for a flash.

that alone wasn't such a bad error, because All I needed to do was take the £8 on the following board and thats me £18 up.

What im thinking though Is, If I was £30 down when it was backing from the 1st quid, then surely its going to pay something big!? The boards that followed didn't suggest it though, and I couldn't be bothered losing more.
boom
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

So, If I'm reading between the lines right, a flash is kind of free? Like the streak pot fills on Vamp ? If you get a flash then take the top feature, and treat the following boards as if still forcing?
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not free per se, but the machine usually has to be completely off its nut to offer it. I've never seen a darts flash (much to the aumsement of dunham/pickareel :P ) so i can imagine when it does flash then its on for something big. KB method is playing with fire, but can reap big prizes.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mjd

Post by mjd »

similar story before, Took a good £30/£35 for a jp, afters was rubbish tis time.. doh.. but got a lucky £14 from a good start, so took it this time! A bit down, but its a machine im still getting the grips of.

Another odd thing, landed on Extra bonus, went high low right upto skill stop, but got a 6, so continued on the bored.. it seems either generous or the norm on dodgy numbers.

JTRR is the machine of the moment though.. Saved my arse, although dissapointed when my 2nd big money gave just £15.. straight away got £4 strikes for £12 though.. a good success!!
boom
PMK

Post by PMK »

It may of been refilled and the person playing it before might have all out forced for top feature but in the wrong way!! Then you might have picked up on from there getting the afters, thinking it was on mad one.

With regards to the bonus and hi-lo(ing), clever use of this is essential on these machines. Knowing when to use the bonus to good effect expecially in conjunction with nudges is a bonus rip many times.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Never thought of a bonus rip, sure it can?
justice For The 96
mjd

Post by mjd »

it went :

Extra Bonus :

Lower than 11
Higher than 6
Lower than 9

Then got a 6. Should of really gambled it to see what the outcome would be.

Was trying the same thing on other squares, without success.
boom
ob

Post by ob »

the flash on darts is slightly random tbh, i.e. had it yesterday on a yabba that looked pretty stone the first couple of boards ( was full thats why i was on it to start with! ), just gave it out of the blue... went for £35

The top generally tends to go £40+ off flashes, however have had £25 once on a flash, also had a lucky strike flash - whilst doing the hotshots!!!

Cant believe you would have not ever had a flash matt, you can't have played many! I'd say about 1/30 flash for me - so not tremendously common either!

RE: hi-lo mjd, its pretty random the hi-lo unless it wants to specifically block something ie. skillstop that would allow top feature straight away, so thats why you won to skillshot - other times you may randomly lose!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

ob wrote:
Cant believe you would have not ever had a flash matt, you can't have played many! I'd say about 1/30 flash for me - so not tremendously common either!
Don't you start as well :P

Unbelievable really. Played plenty to get one though.....had numerous flashes on LS/TAW etc, but never on a darts. :shock:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mjd

Post by mjd »

yeah, im finding it rare.
boom