pick ur pesos by barcrest

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
maverick69

pick ur pesos by barcrest

Post by maverick69 »

does this machine ever fuckin repeat, i must have had jp 100 times and never seen it lol?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Have you never had the £75 / £100 streak? I'm sure that a repeat could often be part of this?

Was that not an Impulse game?

Heh - on the subject of Impulse games, found a seedy old pub that I'd never had the guts to go in before, but mustered up the courage and sauntered in. There was a Royal Roulette there (on £25). The sounds on this machine were quality, but always feckin' loud! Anyway, it was backing (not sure if refill, but subsequent events lead me to believe it wasn't!) and going up to the £15 and 'one before the top' feature before doing me in almost every board.
It finally cracked after about £30 in and gave me winning streak for £35. Next spin, bonus, board, flash, £25 off of Gold Series. Next spin, bonus, board, flash, £25 off of Gold Series. Beautiful!

Anyways, I'm sure most impulse machines (their last few, certainly) had this big old streak in them. Wildfire, anyone? ;)

Pity they're so rare / old now... :(

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Yes Matt it was an impulse.

Wildfire was quality if you caught it right, it's a wild one it used to say or something like that and do the swirly pattern. Ah the memories!!!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

PYP and Mummy talks both by Impulse and on the £5 settings it would just JP then IM upto £40-£60 then stop.

The JP on the £5 setting CANNOT repeat if anyone says different then they are lying lol, I have had this about 400 times now.

The £25 I am not sure but I guess it may repeat after the first pot to trigger the streak for the extra £50 possibility.

PYP was also released by Global
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've had the netal streak on the £5 one too on holiday. Loads of IMs in a row, great! :D

£25 ones roll for £75 then stop. Much like IJ3 really.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Netal streak Matt?

Now im one for finding out and understanding new fruity Lingo but please do define it, i believe its a shortened version of the following method passed down by Lord Droppington Lotticus.

Notoriously
Easy
To
Aquire
Lots (of)
Spondooly

"Netals". The Netal streak was made famous in the 1980's by Lord Droppington and since then was entered in the Golden Book of fruit Machines, that is currently kept on a glacial peak, guarded by several 3 headed polar bears. The only human being to reside there is the infamous D.Watts, who has made his home with the bears, by offering "free fruit machine devices"...Its the only place he feels safe.

Regards

Kingston Conspizzle Esq.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err...

ok.

whatever..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Anyways, I'm sure most impulse machines (their last few, certainly) had this big old streak in them. Wildfire, anyone? ]

Indeed! When I go to heaven, I want there to be a Wildfire and a Bank Raid in the pub.

Long live the £100 streak! :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Does the £5 JP Bank Raid have a streak? everytime I go on this it seems to just be backing but it kills dead quick like on the 3rd spin or something.
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

anfield road wrote:Does the £5 JP Bank Raid have a streak? everytime I go on this it seems to just be backing but it kills dead quick like on the 3rd spin or something.
No idea, never played it on £5 JP...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matty

Post by Matty »

Matt did you get stung with this netal streak.......ouch
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( laughing at you!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Pesos were sweet, aint none around now,
(only in arcs) the £10 nudge shuffle trick
worked a treat 4 JP :)
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

nudge shuffle trick for pot, im pretty sure if iis offering that then its worth just playing a natural JP out as a ripped JP could mean its not due a streak after??
justice For The 96
neil222

Post by neil222 »

yeah its worth playing for jp but with the bonus on £10 you could get jp £15 cheaper or so
fat fat fat i tell you
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

anfield road wrote: a ripped JP could mean its not due a streak after??
Rolled many off this, i mean if
they're ready i dont think it makes a difference,
just cheaper.....
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))