Fitting a note acceptor

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
chris_newton

Fitting a note acceptor

Post by chris_newton »

Hi all

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get a note acceptor supplied and fitted to a barcrest pacman power up fruit machine, it's already for the facia for it at the front and the box is there inside with wires etc.

Chris
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

where are you?
mpu5 or 6?
can u post a pic of the wirring loom?
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

buzzer wrote:where are you?
mpu5 or 6?
can u post a pic of the wirring loom?
It's an mpu6 and I'm In teesside.. Do you still want me to post pics?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

too far for me, if i knew what bits you had i could tell you what to you need and talk you through the process
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

Ok here are a couple of pictures, hope this helps!
Attachments
IMG_20160117_124226.jpg
IMG_20160117_124134.jpg
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

that box is for a note recycler unit, but the cables are not there.

the red and white wire is a 12v supply for led lamp that sits behind the "insert notes here" badge.

recyclers are a right pain in the arse, you would need a full kit for a jsm note acceptor and wiring loom.

would be expensive and not that easy to do if you are inexperienced (no offence inteneded) working on fruities....
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

buzzer wrote:that box is for a note recycler unit, but the cables are not there.

the red and white wire is a 12v supply for led lamp that sits behind the "insert notes here" badge.

recyclers are a right pain in the arse, you would need a full kit for a jsm note acceptor and wiring loom.

would be expensive and not that easy to do if you are inexperienced (no offence inteneded) working on fruities....
None taken mate I know I would not be able to do it. So how much roughly would you say it would cost to do it?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

dificult to give a set price as manufacuters do not sell parts to the general public, you need an operators license before theses company's will even talk to you...

if i was supplying the parts and installation i would be looking for £100 minimum...
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

buzzer wrote:dificult to give a set price as manufacuters do not sell parts to the general public, you need an operators license before theses company's will even talk to you...

if i was supplying the parts and installation i would be looking for £100 minimum...
I'd happily pay that
DREW

Post by DREW »

There's a place in Stockton that could help, one of the guys sells on eBay...
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

Thanks I'll try them