happy campers

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
duomat

happy campers

Post by duomat »

hi,just treated myself to a happy campers machine.Its in really good nik and i have done one or 2 jobs on it.I want to add a note acceptor but not sure whats involved,Is it easy to set up.So it gives credit and change etc.Also what is the best note acceptor.Thanks in advance
duomat

Post by duomat »

Another question.Im not bothering with the note acceptor.Why do some squares turn red on the feature.I just cant figure that one out.
JG

Post by JG »

It makes 'em super, for example white cash is just that....cash......red cash and it @@could@@ double or even triple it up.
JG
duomat

Post by duomat »

thanx for the reply,its a great game
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Is it a £35 or £25 jackpot? Where are you putting it? Do I have to buy a drink? If so, does it have to be an alcoholic one? I'm so far behind certain players on here that the prospect of adding this to my route really excites me... as long as it isn't in Wales!
Funkstar3001

Post by Funkstar3001 »

Ruler of The World wrote:Is it a £35 or £25 jackpot? Where are you putting it? Do I have to buy a drink? If so, does it have to be an alcoholic one? I'm so far behind certain players on here that the prospect of adding this to my route really excites me... as long as it isn't in Wales!
This just sounds like you want to find out if this machine has been put in a public house or not :) if you like the game that much, i own two currently on 10p / £5 make me an offer i cant refuse :)
duomat

Post by duomat »

yep,mine is on 10p play and £5 jackpot,its in my mancave
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Not worth bothering with then ;)
duomat

Post by duomat »

why is it not worth bothering with,its in far better condition than any you will find in a fecking pub or arcade.Im more interested in saving machines from the scrap yard than playing em