Wins to Bank not Credit

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Peanut

Wins to Bank not Credit

Post by Peanut »

Hi there,

Just signed up here as been racking my brain for a week and searching the web for a answer with no luck.

I have got a £70 JP Rainbow Riches Murphys Millions machine on the MPU6 Board.

When playing and collecting any wins below £10 it is transferred straight in to the credit and not the bank. Also you can collect your credit at anytime.

Is there anyway to set the machine up so all winnings are paid in to your bank and that anything in the credit must be played and not able to be collected.

Its just something that really bugs me, and also I end up collecting my credit by mistake at times if I press cancel/collect to use the cheat.

Any insight in to this would be really helpful and sorry if I havent explained this well enough new to all this.

Chris
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Hi ..

Roughly the time this machine came out I believe the gaming laws changed a bit and the result was that the credits and bank could be shared.. It used to have to be separate..

They programmed a few machines to do what you mention... I'm not sure if you can turn the function off.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

Spyder wrote:Hi ..

Roughly the time this machine came out I believe the gaming laws changed a bit and the result was that the credits and bank could be shared.. It used to have to be separate..

They programmed a few machines to do what you mention... I'm not sure if you can turn the function off.
Cheers for that bit information. Gives me a little more insight for further research at the very least
Scott

Post by Scott »

You cant do anything about it i'm afraid, they all do it.
Cobwebs 👆
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

Scott wrote:You cant do anything about it i'm afraid, they all do it.
Cheers, guess its something I will just have to live with then.
westerndevon

Post by westerndevon »

Is there nothing you can do with the dips on the MPU?

On the plus side with these machines is you can pump 100's through them and get them buzzing in the safe knowledge you can collect it all again without it being swallowed up in credits