any help welcome

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
anthony

any help welcome

Post by anthony »

do any one know any fruity out there that you can play that is you dont take the wins and hold the opposite so you dont win and play it for say upto £10 on a £5jp that it will confuss it so it will pay you more or make it streak as tryed a few and got nowere
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

anyone :confused:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Temple Of Treasure was ok for this about fifteen years ago.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

Proper old school hint in the OP. I remember being at SCHOOL (I'm in my 30s now) and one of the sixth formers passed me this thing his dad had bought down the pub. It was even more retro than the CMA (club machine association). Anyone a lifetime member? I think it's high time CMSmedley told me the low down on these Money Mad Martians. It was saying basically what you're asking, but it was for club machines. It went on to fantasy land saying the machine would emit three bleeps and be on an endless winning streak.

To be honest, don't pursue it too much. Some machines will offer up an easy jackpot if you don't take anything, but that's no good if you put more in...,you takes yer chances etc

End of the day, it's an urban myth, certainly won't work on anything in the last 20 years, that's for sure.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Some £5'ers want more than a tenner for a board!!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Christ look at £5 GG's!!!!