whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

Post by mjd »

best machine ever. just hope its stiill theere after that 86 quid win!1
boom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

oh gone from my wetherspoons :(
Unbelievable Jeff
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

biggest bank on this was £71 red series followed by a JP of superhold next board.

Most Profit was £1 in IM board on first spin went for £42 one more gold nugget in went for another £5.

£45 profit pretty good. Problem is they all get hammered like most barcrests.
"Its all about the top"
Matty

Post by Matty »

Most ive won was £75! Red series for £38 then another IM for red series £37 :)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Anyone seen that sequence the machine goes into, which looks like this:

You're in the top zone, only 9 Reel Blasts/JP+rpt/Red Series left to hit. You got the extra life, and move back 3. The cash stack is around the £15 mark. Next spin, it lands on Bonus and adds it TWICE, taking you up to Red Active (which is of course useless as you're in the top zone already). Next spin takes you to bonus nudges and EVERY spin thereafter is either a 7 or an 11, landing you on nothing but bonus nudges. All you want is one Red blast but it never goes anywhere but bonus nudges! When you get it within 5 nudges of the JP, it heads round to the mystery on two consecutive spins, where you die.

The 7s and 11s potentially go on forever if you avoid the JP symbols... not exactly a great bit of progressive programming!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Argh, hate it when that happens on machines - anyone who has had the misfortune of playing a Bully's prize board will know what I mean!!

A similar thing does happen on Lucky Strike etc... endless Bonus nudges and 'add again' bonuses when both stacks are 1 from the top... :x

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mjd

Post by mjd »

sickening
boom
ob

Post by ob »

hows this for a crappy streak.. £10 in for jp, next board offers £25 so clearly rolling, try to get red series, cost the whole £25 back in and gave £33 on the top...

not impressed, although it was on 70%, and the machine is such easy money you cant moan
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

seem this go for 170 quid. three 40 quid red series and 2 JPs.
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

Its a cracker this if you catch it right. Yesterday after about 15 in turned down pot to play on for red series next board IM red series £46 next board cost a 10 spot IM again red series £42 thought go on then next board £9 IM again red Series £50 on the money. Thought is surely couldn't go a fourth time and I was right next board killed me on a £1 but still pretty good.
Very good offering this from Barcrest perhaps they should do more offering machines that offer a big streak.
"Its all about the top"
led

Post by led »

Wondering about this machine now though. Got red series for 45. next board came up blue series thought this is the sequence sure enough next boards green yellow then went for another red series for 32 but it cost 20 to get. Thought ok start of streak play on next board killed on £1.20 play for another 5.00 next board killed on £3.00 repeat! Has the series sequence streak been chipped?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

led wrote:Wondering about this machine now though. Got red series for 45. next board came up blue series thought this is the sequence sure enough next boards green yellow then went for another red series for 32 but it cost 20 to get. Thought ok start of streak play on next board killed on £1.20 play for another 5.00 next board killed on £3.00 repeat! Has the series sequence streak been chipped?
Dunno about a chip, but I never reckoned that sequence was very consistent anyway. I've seen it do the Blue-Green-Yellow-Red sequence followed by an IM board several times, but never a Red Series followed by the Blue-Green-Yellow-Red.

£77 out for £20 is pretty damn good though, just depends how much that first Red Series cost you!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

nixxy wrote:I've seen it do the Blue-Green-Yellow-Red sequence followed by an IM board several times, but never a Red Series followed by the Blue-Green-Yellow-Red.
I had a normal red series followed by IM then straight onto the streak sequence before, but in turn have not seen the streak sequence followed by IM :? So it does happen. Ive only played this twice so obviously not to experienced with the streak cycles.

Im almost certain that was the order they came in though could possibly be wrong.
led

Post by led »

Nixxy the first red series( I M) cost 30 so yes I was up. As Darren said I also have had the colour series then get either an IM board next or a 25 super hold. Thought maybe this time the 1st red series I got maybe started the colour series win and would then be followed by either an I M or 25 superhold. Always trying something new :wink:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

led wrote:Nixxy the first red series( I M) cost 30 so yes I was up. As Darren said I also have had the colour series then get either an IM board next or a 25 super hold. Thought maybe this time the 1st red series I got maybe started the colour series win and would then be followed by either an I M or 25 superhold. Always trying something new :wink:
Nice to see a fruity providing a bit of variety really, innit! Can think of endless machines that only have one way of streaking ... Throw a Wobbler seems to have several. Good stuff!