whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

oh right, mystery win on super hold. Machine decides not to reister...I see...glad it wasn't me playing, just me laughing at my mate.
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

crosbyrules wrote:oh right, mystery win on super hold. Machine decides not to reister...I see...glad it wasn't me playing, just me laughing at my mate.
Fuck you ! (that was me)
mjd

Re: whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Post by mjd »

mjd wrote:I was taken by suprise by this last night..

First board (off £3) offered £4 +repeat chance.. ok then..
It repeated 3 times to £16.. Played on for another board, and Strawberrys rolled in (about £6 later after the repeats) the logo started flashing and that was that..
£49 banked from about 8/9 quid in..

that was of course when I was doing good, then proceeded to be an idiot after that...

well I comprehensively stuffed that today!! I got over £80 out off about £20 in!!!
boom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played this last night after about £25 in got jp
£3 later got an im board red series went for £37
£4 later got £8 repeat which repeated twice to £24
Yet another amazing streak for me out of this m/c
By the way it was £49 off as well before i played it.
£32 in £86 out
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

My local Throw a Wobblers have all gone flat as pancakes now, as every single player forces for Red Series and nothing else. Consequently it's just the boring profile of £45 in, £37 Red Series out. Another £45 in, another £37 out. Even knocking back IMs isn't having the desired effect anymore.

These were so profitable when they first came to town, but now everyone has cottoned on, it's no fun anymore.

:(
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mjd

Post by mjd »

aye. if you can win a massive amount like 50-80 quid that might throw a spanner in the works.

ive also noticed that wen you have a skillstp bonus your im? not sure. never lost when having that bonus! it just gives trial booost all the time!

just a theory
boom
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

mjd wrote:aye. if you can win a massive amount like 50-80 quid that might throw a spanner in the works.

ive also noticed that wen you have a skillstp bonus your im? not sure. never lost when having that bonus! it just gives trial booost all the time!

just a theory
Nah, skillstop is just a sign of buzzby. If it gives trail boost of the first hazard (not skill) then it's definitely on the buzz, in fact, if coupled with 5 nudges off the first set of nudges it offers I'd probably give it a push.
mjd

Post by mjd »

aye, I know its probably not IM, but just the giant sign of 'your getting £25 of some type' (9 blasts - Wooo!) lol
boom
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

mines 92 :)
mjd

Post by mjd »

im suprised how much this thing can pay. Rare thing for modern barcrests
boom

Post by Guest »

About £45ish twice, ive only played it twice :)
ob

Post by ob »

this one I do actually like lol. streaks all the time, and jp easy to blag many ways :P
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

TAW has just turned up in a spoons near me - replaced a YDD...

...Not got to play it yet, but there appeared to be a few sharks hanging around it the other day. Some regular was trying his luck, and soon as he hopped off a few quid down, 3 different blokes all tried to get on it at the same time lol!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I am not suprised it streaks for fun although it can cost £7-£9 a board even when happy.
Had 3 red series in a row on this once.

Look out for 5 nudges being given off your first land on nudges this is a good sign its happy. Also when you start on the board look out for a yellow or red shot square being there this is also a good sign.
I dont even play it that much but its easy to read. :D
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Other good signs: when it gives you 2 out the three jellies for extra life in one go. It lets you keep move back 3 (i.e. it doesnt give you add again on a dirty number). Skill hazards. Trail Boosts off normal hazards. Generous shuffles. Really, this is a dream machine when it's ready. Last one I played: £5 for JP, next board JP then £15 later another JP. How long until they make a tight profile chip I wonder?