whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
fmlad2002

wobbler

Post by fmlad2002 »

Machine streaks for 75-100 "very" often..

I dont bother with the red series, just get the JP the "quick " way, then check for your 4-5 nudges..

Gotta be the best machine on the market !
Tecky

Post by Tecky »

I must be doing something wrong.

Put £38 in before, quids were even dropping to the bottom. I got on the board after about £20 pretty easily but it was always taking me to the ?'s.

I ended up getting 9 win spins which gave £11. It didnt seem like it wanted to go any further what-so-ever. Kicked me off the board when on the red zone a few times before I finally got back on and collected the 9 win spins.

I was under the impression that this machine was aload of crap, and promised myself to stay clear from now on.

Was I doing something wrong? Should I have just forced it for the red series and would I of got it?

But after being £38 in throwing more quids in was really annoying me and I wanted to take something back, but all I managed was £11.

Tecky

Post by Tecky »

I've also seen IM for this machine mentioned alot, what does IM mean and how do you get it or how do you know if you've got it?
mjd

Post by mjd »

£38 before Backing means you caught it at the wrong time, however if it was offering 8 Winspins then you were very close to One of the JPs up top. I tend to play for £25 via 9 Blasts when not IM, and Red series when IM (logo flash) you may find a Nearest Win, or Super Hold JP happening almost straight away when the machine is offering loads of Nudges early on
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Finally properly streaked one of these today. Showing well, so forced it for the top. After about £20ish in, it randomly flashed. Took red series for £38. It carried on playing well, so i forced out another red. About £15 in, for another £38 red series. Played another board and took the £4rpt from the green zone, which repeated once.

Overall, about £45 up off here, very happy. So so painless and easy to force...

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Matt,

If its offering you a 4quid rep..i'd have pushed it for the golden hold setup..wouldnt have cost "too" much more...
neil222

Post by neil222 »

i had a great result on 1 yesterday, first board gave green series and then dead, red streak i thought and within 8 had red series for 42 next board flash for 38 so in all 11 in for 80 out :lol: :lol:
fat fat fat i tell you
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

fmlad2002 wrote:Matt,

If its offering you a 4quid rep..i'd have pushed it for the golden hold setup..wouldnt have cost "too" much more...
Without knowing the streak profiles on these, i thought two tops would probably be as much as it was going for. Took the £4rpt to kill it off, which worked quite well anyway. Not tried any setups on here, i've a feeling it would have blocked it anyway after all that.

Matt
mjd

Post by mjd »

aye, I think thats a good move after two Red Series.. Although you never really know becuase the afterboards are often good.
The After After Board however may be not so good as the machine wants that money back!
boom
fmlad2002

Wobblers

Post by fmlad2002 »

Why bother forcing for Red seriers...when JP's are available a "lot" earlier on....

If its gonna streak you'll get the 5 or 4 nudges nxt board.... :?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

'cos those JPs never repeat do they.....i never both taking them unless i've put very little in, or they quickly come after the first streak.

Matt
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mattb wrote:'cos those JPs never repeat do they.....i never both taking them unless i've put very little in, or they quickly come after the first streak.

Matt
Had the true skill jp off one of these yesterday did not know that they repeated.

And in all my time on a space raiders only ever had one jp repeat and that was true skill.

Anyone else had the jp repeat on this?
mjd

Post by mjd »

nope, but Im not suprised if it does repeat..
boom
fmlad2002

wobbler

Post by fmlad2002 »

Had one JP repeat... not true skill either... Couldnt belive it really as its the first i've had after a good 30+ goes on these mc's..

And MattB... there is an easy setup to look out for..(PM if u want the details) which doesnt cost a lot either..(assuming its playing half decent :lol: )

Had the 75 and 100 loads of times now... I Dont bother with the red streak unless i get a flash on the 3rd Jp.

Streaks are not always sequential, sometimes it can cost a tenner to get the nxt JP.... Signs are very very obvious.....

MC
mjd

Post by mjd »

had £63 out of this last night. Took around £50/£60 to get 9 reel blasts, quick IM afterwards..
Board after that I took 2 winspins for some reason!? just thought the board had death written all over it, so thought I take sommet..
boom