whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matty

Post by Matty »

Any profit is good profit! The thing i cant understand from say a machien like horn of plenty you have a shot it lands of £15 1st quid through and then doesnt offer jpt or CR/MS for another £45! And with TAW it seems a very quick force and enjoyable to play !
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
mjd

Post by mjd »

Got £78 out of this the other night..

Full from the off so simple force, Refused Superhold JP and went for 9 RBlasts same board, Got 9 blast JP, following board £25 on red zone, following board £25 from 7 Blasts (quite shocked - only 2 JP symbols in view) then took £3rpt that never repeated (looked dead)!

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful machine.. And I still think 9 Blasts is the holy grail! goes again just about every time, Red Series usually doesn't, same with SH JP and NW JP!
boom
taps

Post by taps »

got my first ever jackpot of this last night, from 6 reel blast. well chuffed only cost me 6 quid. came in on the first blast aswell only 2 jackpot symbols showing :P

Post by Guest »

well done on your first jackpot...im still waiting for mine! on the plus side won £5 from a quid in most daunting and on my first pound through a hot shot got £4 then gambled it an lost.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

pablo7uk wrote:well done on your first jackpot...im still waiting for mine! on the plus side won £5 from a quid in most daunting and on my first pound through a hot shot got £4 then gambled it an lost.
Wow, £4 up?
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,
Saturday, what a day,
Rockin all week with you!

Post by Guest »

not that you know or anything but i only play m/cs for a bit of fun so im quite happy with a £4 profit. even if it is only a small amount to those of you who force machines a win jackpot rpts etc i wasnt exactly jumping for joy like you make out i do know the value of money you know its better than not having any profit thats all im gonna say!
mjd

Post by mjd »

Fair do's, id rather be £4 up than Down!

TAW might be woth revisiting tonight, but I think I might leave it, because £78 is a lot, and you have to consider that people take stuff
boom

Post by Guest »

yeah my thoughts also it doesnt matter how much you are up as long as your up lol!

Post by Guest »

Youve never had a jackpot?!

112 posts, damn this threads popular :o
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

streaked a TAW that was 60 off (no notey) !!

80 in for 75, did it out of pure curiousity/boredom
mjd

Post by mjd »

Something strange is happening with these, Not seeing any IMs anymore..

Exchanged last night at £5 and £7, no IM (usually expect it to there)
boom

Post by Guest »

darren, no ive never had a jackpot as many of you might find hard to beleive as you probably get them all the time lol! but like ive said before i only tend to use a couple of quid and jus play for a small early profit. i think id have to be drunk and very lucky to ever get a jackpot lol!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

darren223 wrote:Youve never had a jackpot?!

112 posts, damn this threads popular :o
Probably because TAW is one of the best machines out there at the moment. It's so player friendly its untrue! :D

You can force a stone dead one, and still get an IM from about £60 in. Obviously you don't go around doing that, and its never cost me more than like £40 odd to get an IM/Red series. Easy peasy! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Never really paid much notice to this thread.

Seems as though TAW is the new Vamp 8)

Post by Guest »

I know :D

Just i havnt saw a thread this long since the gettin ziggy over on gambling :lol: