whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
torchie2

phil the power taylor

Post by torchie2 »

i seem to put £30 in and get over £50 everytime gives me darts marthon every time usally :x
ALL LIFE IS A GAME OF LUCK
Matty

Re: phil the power taylor

Post by Matty »

torchie2 wrote:i seem to put £30 in and get over £50 everytime gives me darts marthon every time usally :x
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :roll:

Yeah you make £20 forcing this machine everytime! Plus mate that doesnt show you know how to play this machine! :roll:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
torchie2

isnt that what your suppose to do

Post by torchie2 »

make money i be honest if a pro comes down my arcade usually i try get him barred because i dont like it and its not fair on new players
led

Post by led »

i seem to put £30 in and get over £50 everytime gives me darts marthon every time usally
I've only had £50.00 from DM twice usually it's a flat 25! or 32. So if you are getting 50 from every DM I (we) would like to know how? That's what we mean by how to play a m/c. I'm not being sarcastic but you must have a method if you are getting £50 for putting £30 in :roll:
torchie2

a lot of people collect small wins

Post by torchie2 »

because they dont know what there doing once they have a question mark they collect which is stupid
Matty

Re: a lot of people collect small wins

Post by Matty »

torchie2 wrote:because they dont know what there doing once they have a question mark they collect which is stupid
Shut up
torchie2

come make me

Post by torchie2 »

pillock
Matty

Post by Matty »

How many TAW does everyone have arond there area i had two but thats now turned into 1 :x ! Theese have to be one of the best machines out at the minute hopefully barcrest get there ass in gear.

Reds have been churrning out machines left right and centre

Lifes a beach,pulseation, and many many more( cant rmember there names :D )

Why is it that some companies like red bring out so many and barcrest are miles behind? :shock: cheers
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have 3 TAW's but they are always done

In my town centre i have 25+ red gamings
Thats where all my profit comes from

I once saw 2 women playing a TAW
Nothing wrong with that, some very good female players out there, but they did not have a clue about using nudges move back 3 etc..
Yet i still heard one say to the other 'dont collect anything and we will get JP soon'
Within £20 they got a flash and knew so red series gave them £35
Then she says 'try one more board it may go again'

Yes it did another £35

I mean if people like this are prepared to force a TAW i give up
Lets see the bitches try and play a red thats taking the piss throwing in 6, 7 and 8's and losing even after £80 in
I dont think they would.
Would they?????
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

played a taw last nite and it was 38 light not too bad sucked 4 a bit then paid a red series which gave 42 bout a tenner up now so then next board gave blue series 1st shot then dead---- bla bla yellow series then dead 4 quid 4 next board! NO RED SHOT

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cheating cunt! It gave green cash pish!

Re-Chip??

Then it went dead btw!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

n1cky70 wrote:played a taw last nite and it was 38 light not too bad sucked 4 a bit then paid a red series which gave 42 bout a tenner up now so then next board gave blue series 1st shot then dead---- bla bla yellow series then dead 4 quid 4 next board! NO RED SHOT

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cheating cunt! It gave green cash pish!

Re-Chip??

Then it went dead btw!
It's old news I'm afraid Nicky, and no it's not a rechip. This machine has always had this frustrating ability. If you're clever, you'll know that the genuine blue-green-yellow-red sequence should cost approximately £15 from seeing the blue series. If it rattles through it much quicker than this and you get to the Yellow Series board within £8, it's almost certainly not going to go to the Red Series on the next board. Trick is to nab the Yellow Series and walk.

If you DO go all the way and get the red series from the sequence, always play for one more board as I've seen it give an IM next board on many occasions.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, agree! I had the Blue / Green / Yellow / Red sequence last weekend, and next board was an IM. I find it always gives you a 10 on your first move. Did that happen to you mate can you remember?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

had a pleaseant experience on TAW today. First board got a red shot was only in blue area. 9 reel blasts jackpot very nice I thought repeat true skill (never seen this in JP on TAW before as anyone else ??) Went for next board JP off of superhold so basically £11 in £75 out very happy.

Probably punters from last night filling it up for me !!!!!!!!!
"Its all about the top"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

did u have another board?
Unbelievable Jeff
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

yeah had another board raped me after a couple of spins I to thought it may give me a little flash but not to be !!!!
"Its all about the top"