Take it or leave it

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

trayhop123 wrote:
in all honesty they still can be good , but your right of course , everyone and his sister knows how to do em now unfortunately , and their hit religiously multiple times a day etc ,

I've gotta hand it to Bic, he never leaves them boarding, trouble is he can't be making any money himself, if you've got the luxury of being able to leave one for a week then theres every chance of a result, as soon as theres a few of you doing a unit they are pointless!
Cobwebs 👆
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Wouldn't say pointless
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah not pointless , theres next to no risk , for a shot at 13 prof
Little discipline = BIG issue

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i've walked away down 5-15 quid at least 30 times.... tray if your success rate is 28% my experience is more like 10%.
Going skint....
sharky

Post by sharky »

Yeah, glad you noticed it. Its 2 locations that I hope never to visit agaon any time soon!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Going to a unit that is 50/50 wether it is even boarding is VERY pointless.
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

fair enough , ,,,,, if you know of two competing players hitting it twice a day guaranteed each lol ,,,,,,,, then yeah its pointless becoming a third

ps bubbles m8 , ,,,,,,, yeah fair enough if its not boarding ,,,,, we all have our own walk away marker , the general is a tenner , but ive heard some do 8 and some more ,,,,, but 15 ? ,,,,, fair play to you , but you have to draw the line somewhere

also , its rare , but sometimes at the crucial part of the meth it just refuses to board for an extra cpl of quid , resulting in as much as a 3-4 quid loss lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

Make a quid lose a quid on the ones in town, if by some miracle you make £16-£13 it won't even cover the future times you don't even get a board, the only winner is the bar lol.
Cobwebs 👆
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

30 quid to board once, just was curious as to see what was possible (tioli) think i got an offer to only be down about 25 ;)
many of you must've been stung once on the 1st pound post switch that can offer the £20 and super streak only to stick the tenner in your box?!
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

Never even bother with the quid after board!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Me either.
Cobwebs 👆
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Don't smoke cigarettes, don't smoke cigars, don't smoke a pipe pipe pipe pipe
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
GATW

Post by GATW »

i cant be bothered to waste the time on these any more yes you can find the ocasional ones that make you good profit but its obvious where they are and you shouldnt even waste your time with the other ones
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

End of the day, your going in for it :)
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ob

Post by ob »

Not exactly much around to spend this potentially wasted time playing though is there, unless you are trapsing round council pubs. Qps/reflex are toilet and I'm not sure I buy into this new deals methods that are rumoured on here.

The evidence I have is that you can go to any city centre spoons and they will be sat on 70/70 cashpots alot of the time dropping. Also on a few trials of me playing them they are normally close to phones. So.... either hardly anyone knows these methods or it's just bullshit. Those doing the bullshitting IF that is the case are hardly likely to admit to it either lest be named a fool.