Matty you f*cking Mongo

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matty

Matty you f*cking Mongo

Post by Matty »

Right was forcing a lucky strike and had £18.40 in the cashpot. Got given 3 bonus nudges and got up to treble shots( machine jst about to give me strike it rich) So the last nudges i cancelled and it got stuck so wacked it again and too my horror I collected £18.40 cashpot.

Right fuck Im a mongo so forced out for a SIR for £25 costing around £30 then anohter SIR for £49 so not too bad :? , Anyone else had this kind of thing?

Or am I just the only idiot out there? :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

That is well tedious... :(

Had the start button stuck on a backing Crazy Trails once. Basically just dropped £20 through it and hoped it'd roll in some sort of IM. Couldn't nudge or hold anything as the machine 'reads' the start button before you get to press anything else.

Managed to get two IMs in a row for £50. But it was a scary experience!

Also had a 'Hi' button on a DNA which would stick unless you pressed it very gently... :(

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I had a Rampage (£25) HI button would stick in unless tapped ever so lightly and on the gamble for the top on a 5 which I was going to collect as I was skint and it lost :roll:
justice For The 96
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Bit off the point

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

One time got the red feature on pay cheque that flashes on different cash amounts on the top whilst had hiccups, flashed £25 as a hiccuped and missed it! Eventually got the top instead and made £35 but still laugh thinking about it now. :lol:
Anyone died off coke mix?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ask "danthedude" what he did on phil the power on a flash... sigh.
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

right matty this aint as bad as it seems but u talk so much shit i key that ls every 2 days at least and its stilll 5-14 off each time u aint ever winning and if u r forcing like u say at least let me watch u cos quite frankly u talkin pish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matty

Post by Matty »

You key it every two days yeah :roll: ? Well think about it, you key it and is is between "its always" 5-14 off, you go away someone puts £20 into it and loses, then I come and force it and win say £60(still in the same day). Someone that night spunkes £30 in it, then the next day another person does £35 you come back to key it again, its between £5-£14 off as always :wink: . Belive me or not, Im not going to lie here! How is packing packs of butter and stocking up freezers at Morrisons going ? :lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

How is packing packs of butter and stocking up frezzers at Morrisons going ?
Classic!

Frezzers - reminded me of 'Two-Jags' for some reason!

LOL!!!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Knocked back about ten jackpot boards on Pscycho Cash Beast once to get the BIG streak. Was about forty quid in and the coin jam/strim alarm went off. Got the slavic assistant to turn the machine off and back on, but the problem didn't clear. The engineer wasn't due to the next day so the m/c had to be turned off. So some lucky got a bonus the next day. D'oh !!!!!!!!! :x
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

ok dunham tell every1 y dnt ya!!!
had a ptpt flying its nipples off.
got a flash. had a skillstop on bonus. got my restart chance
went to take skillstop and didnt hit button hard enough. went to slow it dwn and took 11 quid cashpot
absolute slop
i hate swede
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

matty its waitrose and im the fresh manager the last time i packed a case was when i was in the angle club 4 a drink! its ok i will take u 4 a pint and c when and how u play it!
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Tip for buttons which are sticky from beer,Spit on em and wipe it round the sides disgusting i know but normally does the job.
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Matty

Post by Matty »

Last time I checked you cant buy drink in the bookies
hughesmic

Post by hughesmic »

Ah, Just ask the resident drunk..... Generally a bottle of cider stashed on there person somewhere. Or is that just where i live?!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

mr cheese wrote:Tip for buttons which are sticky from beer,Spit on em and wipe it round the sides disgusting i know but normally does the job.
Tesco club card key fobs are great for running around the edie of thew button, clearing all the shit out. also good for prising it out when stuck.