New slots

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
LordOoze

New slots

Post by LordOoze »

It seems that some of the test machines have survived and Barcrest are releasing them.

Star Wars (A new hope I think) - red gaming.
A bit tight on the final push but the reel steppa bonus feature is a nice treat when you get the nudges trail

Vegas Gambler (I think that was it) - red gaming.
I did like this one. £10 top prize then push for top. Multi-stake. The top is not guaranteed jp! Fortunately you don't have to accept the win. Sad/Good (?) thing is that it can just give you the top without getting a board. £1 stake, spin board as per vortex et al, bonus can give whatever including top feature. I have had this many times.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Whats crack wi that devil one
Nixxy

Re: New slots

Post by Nixxy »

LordOoze wrote:Vegas Gambler (I think that was it) - red gaming.
I did like this one. £10 top prize then push for top. Multi-stake. The top is not guaranteed jp! Fortunately you don't have to accept the win. Sad/Good (?) thing is that it can just give you the top without getting a board. £1 stake, spin board as per vortex et al, bonus can give whatever including top feature. I have had this many times.
I hope I'm wrong, but that machine sounds truly terrible. When is a top not a top?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

It is poor

Had one for a while
Just won't give in when it's been red from the off
Had it dropping and red first quid more than once
Never had decent profit

Eats £1's for fun on the different spins too
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Just to add
On Red gamings price is right the tops not guaranteed JP either
Only played one on £70. Was the £35 version the same as I never saw one?
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

The star wars was just typical red really. Spin to get nudges. nudges for cash.

The vegas I actually liked. The top has 5 or so prizes and it stops on anything. Does offer a skill stop for prize of choice. Ridiculously easy to get £10 and the gamble goes up almost every time for top.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

LordOoze wrote:It seems that some of the test machines have survived and Barcrest are releasing them.

A bit tight on the final push but the reel steppa bonus feature is a nice treat when you get the nudges trail

Star wars the dark side do you mean? hideous games
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

LordOoze wrote:It seems that some of the test machines have survived and Barcrest are releasing them.

Star wars the dark side do you mean? hideous games
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Could well be Dark Side - Has got a Darth vadar head in the middle???
Didn't like the game at all
ob

Post by ob »

Terrible game that starwars one, ridiculously hard to get the top when its blatently there for it...
Paul987

Post by Paul987 »

played 1 the other day . costing nearly £200 for a top even tho 8 reds from the strat lettin up to £10 . horrible machine
nudge over to £25 then win then lose safe cash £15 and so on . nt a nice machine .
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Nixxy wrote: I hope I'm wrong, but that machine sounds truly terrible. When is a top not a top?
Its been happening for years, im sure you remember legal tender, £25jp, get the top, fiver, fiver, stop, illegal tenner lol
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Even some of the old Crests such as Games Bond and Viva Las Vegas Six wouldn't go all the way. TOp wern't a top then either!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

clarkey1984 wrote:
Nixxy wrote: I hope I'm wrong, but that machine sounds truly terrible. When is a top not a top?
Its been happening for years, im sure you remember legal tender, £25jp, get the top, fiver, fiver, stop, illegal tenner lol
It's not illegal for legal tender to give a tenner off the top, it doesn't say anywhere you are guaranteed anything. You are only gambling £10 for £10+, doesn't have to be more does it? Very annoying when it does it (which is quite often really), but just put it through until it rolls properly.

Now what IS illegal, is when they decide to give you a £0.00 top!! :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
darren

Post by darren »

Mattb wrote:Now what IS illegal, is when they decide to give you a £0.00 top!! :x
Technically not, its pretty sick though!