Barcrest Memories 8)

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
john32

Barcrest Memories 8)

Post by john32 »

Does anyone remember the that Old BARCREST CLASIC, LINE UP,
It was a £2 JP,
There was a fault on the program, when you had landed say on 30 with say enough numbers on the winline to go to the £2 if it trail held & held, if you had waited 2 minutes it would then go to the £2 JP but then it had to trail hold, it was not an emptier but it was a way of making a quick £15 raise, the £3 version never worked.
john32

Re: Barcrest Memories 8)

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:Does anyone remember the that Old BARCREST CLASIC, LINE UP,
It was a £2 JP,
There was a fault on the program, when you had landed say on 30 with say enough numbers on the winline to go to the £2 if it trail held & held, if you had waited 2 minutes it would then go to the £2 JP but then it had to trail hold, it was not an emptier but it was a way of making a quick £15 raise, the £3 version never worked.
Does anyone remember that old classic £2 JP Barcrest Hyper Viper, it was the same trick as the line up except, you needed a number 1 then you would wait 2 minutes & the board would start on a number 4 because you had a number 1 it could trail hold & hold & that would give you a mystery feature, which gave you about £1 +, that was an emptier, it would take about 2 hours to empty all the tokens & cash. It was one of the first machines to pay £1 coins. :lol:
mr cheese

Re: Barcrest Memories 8)

Post by mr cheese »

john32 wrote:Does anyone remember the that Old BARCREST CLASIC, LINE UP,
It was a £2 JP,
..You actually waited for the display and then it to land on cash or nudges inserted your 10p or token and hoped for the feature hold...Also same time plugging Each way shuffle after jp oh and plugging rat race,ace chase etc or using a Tefal clicker..(Gas lighter)..
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Ha ha, clickers or zappers or whatever people called them were all the rage back in the day. One lad I knew who used to tool thought he was really funny and used to go round sparking people on the back of the neck, which induced not insignificant pain. Anyway one day a friend of mine was trying to hit roll up roll up on a coaster when he got sparked just behind his left ear. He went ballistic, and chased him but he got away. A couple of days later the cocky little prick was stood chatting to a couple of girls, and his victim spotted him. He slowly moved in from behind and absolutely smashed him in the kidneys, he dropped to the ground fighting for breath, and then had his clicker taken off him and used repeatedly on him until he was close to tears. For good measure he then had coffee poured over his nice new Ellesse tracksuit.

Those were the days. :lol:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Ellesse tracksuit.

Fuck me when was this 87?
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

thecannonball89 wrote:Ellesse tracksuit.

Fuck me when was this 87?
no m8 between 82 and 87 :D
Scott

Post by Scott »

Nothing wrong with Ellesse, i also had a pair of Cats with huge tongues (trainers not Felines before any of you smart arses pipe up :D ) and some Converse for good measure 8)
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Had some travel fox in 88 and i could get in nightclub with em on! I was well happy with that as it was all shoes back then
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Can anyone remember addidas zx250 or500 or750 trainers and lois chords...Or Diadora seb co trainers :D
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

kangaroos and bk british knights

not sure if it was true ,,,,,,, could be slander lol ,,,,,,,,,, but i seem to remember a story about british knights being funded by some racist group ,,,,,,,,, even as far as to have supposedly imbedded messages inside the sole on selected trainers that read ''thankyou for making me rich you black bastard''

like i said , probably twaddle
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

troop trainers 8)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

2 pound hyper vipers line ups and nudges or exchanges unlimited were around !982 to 1983 the originals only paid 10ps or 10p tokens remember the old static trick just before strimners came in the machine blocked jp if low on tokens soon afterwards they had conversion to the new 3 pound jackpots
Roulette free since December 2011.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

and they all wore pringle jumpers and sergio tacchini track suits round our way with fila trainers
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Naff co 54
Cobwebs 👆
AMK

Post by AMK »

Who? What? What are these strange Code name type things?
... Join The Party!