Top Dog

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
CrosbyRules

Top Dog

Post by CrosbyRules »

Anyone got anything? A method? Or maybe an MTR? Sounds like im clutching at straws and sounding like a n00b but never seen one of these and know theres one in a little pub where i'm going tomorrow..

Much appreciated!

Crosby
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Just a straight force from the £4rp/£5 shot will do the trick. Shouldn't cost too much, and can run for £75.

Wasn't there something involving golden hold set ups too? I never got one to do anything from GH. Just the brute force did the trcik for me.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

OKay mate cheers, will do if its showing, have a few pints anyway so, fingers crossed weather stays nice :D
Unbelievable Jeff
Matty

Post by Matty »

Think it could have been play for fruit wins and exchange on golden hold for jpt sometimes! Barking up the wrong tree?
:? :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

bars: green yellow green

yellow
cherries, cherry cherry cherry
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Avoid all boards when forcing and play for cherry and bar let em spin which 5/10 times will spin it in with a JP golden hold achivable.

As if you keep taking your boards it will just take a while, the STNW rip does not really come and GH have being blocked out on some and the ones they have being blocked out on I find a bit more difficult to streak for some reason
justice For The 96
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

anfield road wrote:Avoid all boards when forcing and play for cherry and bar let em spin which 5/10 times will spin it in with a JP golden hold achivable.

As if you keep taking your boards it will just take a while, the STNW rip does not really come and GH have being blocked out on some and the ones they have being blocked out on I find a bit more difficult to streak for some reason
Spot on!

It's a great force but very predictable, i've always taken gh for the first jp then had a flash after or sometimes a repeat then a flash with a repeat for £100 :D
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

we had £25 4 times in a row. awful xperience. £20 down each.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Which pub is this Top Dog in? It doesn't hurt to collect wins on this at certain points.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

logopolis wrote:Which pub is this Top Dog in? It doesn't hurt to collect wins on this at certain points.
sea pauling, I think thers only one pub there but its the one opposite the sea front arcade.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Finally found this machine doing what it should!

The usual £40 in to get JP then the Next board went IM and the JP Repeated making £75.
boom
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Doing what it should??

Other bar setup is Green Bar/Purple Bar/Green Bar

The Purple Bar on the centre reel and jackpot is two below. I prefer this setup as the board wont kill you off if your nudges get to high.

It will always be green bars on either side though jackpot 2 above or 2 below.You can quite easily nudge the setup in though when you are on the board.
Also remember to use your bonus on either boost or move back 3 as I dont think it will go above them unless it is really buzzed or in IM
mjd

Post by mjd »

doing what it should = not going dead after the 1st £25!
Its improving this machine.
boom
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Yeah but there is nothing to say it will streak after every £25 won. I know what you mean though when these first came about just like Big Chesse you could force the £25 and nearly guarantee yourself IM on the next board.
Problem is everybody forces machine now making the streak less and less likely
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

You don't have to force these machines to get the jackpot.