flicker = fixered

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
silent g

flicker = fixered

Post by silent g »

getting fixed :(
played for a flicker today and put about £50 in and had only £70 and jackpot left on either side for death a few times so i decided to play the game when i had four 70's to see if i could get one :/ it took them all and left me with £12 and megastreak and i knew it wasnt megastreak as it didnt flicker...
i no dealt ready to transfer the £12 and carry on forcing but the box opened and was megastreak :s
still £20 prof but fixed flickerage :(
my missus wont be happy :( she loved to force out a flicker lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
dakky

Post by dakky »

really? I'm very surprised at them bothering to change this
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

One thing I've often wondered, is it possible to get MS in your box without the flicker? (Before now, if they are chipping it.) It does seem a bit pointless to tweak, because without it, I doubt many of us will bother playing, which, even if we make most of the time, they'll lose out in the long-run in terms of 'throughput'.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
dakky

Post by dakky »

Matt Vinyl wrote:One thing I've often wondered, is it possible to get MS in your box without the flicker? (Before now, if they are chipping it.) It does seem a bit pointless to tweak, because without it, I doubt many of us will bother playing, which, even if we make most of the time, they'll lose out in the long-run in terms of 'throughput'.
I'm pretty sure the flick was just it trying to upgrade to MS but it can't. I mean on some DOND it would upgrade loads of boxes to 60,and none to 70, so that meant 60 in the box (for example)

On these Other thing is we never know when 70 is in the box, so its not an amazing rip as mega streak rarely goes for more than 70 thesedays

Agree with you about throughput though. I'm skeptical about this chip Matt. Just don't see the point...
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

NOT POSTING NO MORE ON THE BOARD

PM'S ONLY
PMK

Re: flicker = fixered

Post by PMK »

silent g wrote:getting fixed :(
played for a flicker today and put about £50 in and had only £70 and jackpot left on either side for death a few times so i decided to play the game when i had four 70's to see if i could get one :/ it took them all and left me with £12 and megastreak and i knew it wasnt megastreak as it didnt flicker...
i no dealt ready to transfer the £12 and carry on forcing but the box opened and was megastreak :s
still £20 prof but fixed flickerage :(
my missus wont be happy :( she loved to force out a flicker lol.
I'm sorry but I've read ur post a few times as I think I may have missed something.

Ur basically saying that on cash and feature shots u only had the two jackpot shots left right?

But because it hadn't flickered several times on such boards(which pretty much means they're £20 boards) u gave up and played the middle game which gave megastreak and because of this ur saying that the particular unit must be chipped?

Well it could be me because I have monumental bad luck but I've had these cost silly money from ready, I personally don't bother playing out every board as there is no need to on some of these, but I'm sure you could be left with that scenario over and over until it's ready to either flicker or go in naturally, which ever comes first?

I've seen munters with MS in their box on these from a nothing board.

Have u not had one play up for stupid money before? And I'm not just talking TIOLI's either.
flashback

Post by flashback »

I think these can give up value to anyone really, find far too many 70-80 short in places where there is nobody about and other machines are ready. Seen punters get mega in their box before and also the first super shot mega (probably a flicker anyway). Not a huge fan myself.
silent g

Post by silent g »

in my opinion it was chipped.
they may well be able to give ms without a flicker but like i said, i had 4 £70 boxes and did had 4 £20's at one point but they changed and i had mega in my box.
if this was gonna flicker it i think it would have on that board so i gave up waiting :(
i expected a £70 box.
and i have noticed that when it flickers it will flicker on the 1st upgrade icon, and if it doesnt it wont on that board no matter how many upgrades you land on.

and now ive forgot what else i was gonna say :/ lol

im gonna reforce a flicker on that unit anyway and if it doesnt give it befor £100 im playing the game!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

What flickers the m/s box when it increases the amounts to mean m/s is in your box ?? does it apply to a specific DOND ?? I am now offering an information exchange and for this information I seek I am willing to share with you this; on Vamp it up fruit wins are dead good board entries, safe.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Do people really bother with these that religiously?? I mean half the time you just get screwed over on them.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
kong

Post by kong »

Mattb wrote:Do people really bother with these that religiously?? I mean half the time you just get screwed over on them.
Used to! Over last couple of months they have generally been a waste of time (and cash).

Town centre spoons usually cost between 60 and 80 (sometimes more, even when seems due), hardly ever seems to go past the 70 any more either. In the right place with the right signs still just about ok.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had a couple recently that just wouldn't give it. £20 boards every 1/2 credits, no box, not in. Ended up £110 into one last week and have to give up with a prised in £50 box.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
kong

Post by kong »

£120 is my worst! A board every press for about £50, every single one the same, but wouldn't go in. Can't remember if that hit the £70 first or actually did it.

Seems that once it has given the MS this way it will cost a lot before it does it again. Needs quite a lot of non-forcing money cycled through it to allow it to save up, otherwise its just £70 to percentage (ish) all day long.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Theres a method to these i've worked out.
silent g

Post by silent g »

one that me and bob played with a broken game button cost £50 for a flicker and it kept doing it every single board after and i mean every board but cost £110 for a top coz we couldnt play the game :(