Barcrests Hopper Jam

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Hangman21

Barcrests Hopper Jam

Post by Hangman21 »

Anyone else noticed the latest Barcrest fuck up.

I was collecting the bank on aTake it or leave it and the hopper jammed. The I.O.U on the display unit says 12 pound. Which is fine but the problem i have is that i had just transferred a fiver across to credits pressed the start button once got on the board and collected six quid. The software then put that six quid into the credits.

So in actual fact i have twelve pound in my bank and ten pound in credits.
All of which i am going to collect.

Seeing as the display says I.O.U 12 pounds that is exactly what GamesTec give me back. What happens to my tenner is that it goes onto someone elses pocket. Anyone ever heard of an engineer paying out credits?

Barcrest get your act together you fucking morons.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Interesting point - you seem to have uncovered a new form of daylight robbery, no doubt those hearty souls at Gamestec and Sceptre will have had their cockles warmed by your observations!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

hmm..
yeah, that doesnt go anywhere does it...

it'll have the same effect as a strim or on/off alarm.. completely wipe the credits, nothing added to %age, or bank.. just exess money on an audit!
tommya

Post by tommya »

i had a iou for 12 quid and they left me 4 quid fuck knows what happened to the rest and that was a spoons