'Super' Darts Marathon

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I have gone against 11/2's and it wins.
Max

Post by Max »

i've had a £75 from DM, but never heard or seen a super DM, i find it pretty rare for it to offer any super features really. how come no-one (seems to have) mentioned this before?!

Max
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

How does it indicate that it is a super feature?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

joe3_3 wrote:How does it indicate that it is a super feature?
It says welcome to super reno darts marathon then says thank you fro playing BFU
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The barcrest logo flashes 'I think'. It certainly says 'Super Feature' on the lcd, and it 'highlights' the feature (all other lamps breifly go out).

I personally think that this super DM is a load of old pony, just made me think though that there's no reason why 'crest wouldn't have put a super DM in - a'la Red Mega Streaks etc on other machines...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i think 'super feature' can only be offered on certain features E.g. hi lo marathon and other such features. It would be pointless to offer super DM as DM offers what it wants to offer!

It is a load of shit! Everyone on this forum has played darts machines and have all be offered DM at some time. How come no one has ever seen it? Why?....because its a load of shite
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Not sure if it was super dm but on phil the talylor version I saw it go for £97 a week ago in studley warks. after 30 inish backin all the way,(droppin)back, I didnt see the entry but saw how it played before so.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

They do have the occasional huge top in them like most machines out now, it usually does a few £35 - £45s a few dead £25s with little afters and then it may throw a nice £60+ in there.

I had one offering £10+ after £5 in a while back whilst it was full and it took £60 and gave a flat £25 with £10 board after then IM for the £60 so it aint a ''super DM'' more of a saved up streak pot after all the only people playing theese now are forcing IMO
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

the mor they get forced the shitter they play imho
JG

Post by JG »

True, they start slipping on Reel K.O and getting all grumpy.
Super DM going for >£100 is only on arcade setting so I'm told - all you drinking gamblers can expect £75+£5-£20 max I believe.

Super DM !can! give over £100, I've seen it with my own eyes, only once mind. I don't know if £375 on SA is bullshit, but there is a super Darts Marathon.

Perhaps any Barcrest employees can help?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

To be fair I dis-beleived it. But i've never had the pleasure of playing one on arcade settings!
Unbelievable Jeff
Max

Post by Max »

can i just confrim the three settings here

pub mode = beer glass = larger wins in one go to attract attention

arcade mode = one arm bandit = regular smaller wins

race mode = horse's head = much larger streaks

am i miles off the mark here?

max
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Sort of.

Pub mode throws out medium-large wins during normal states of play to attract casual punters.

Arcade mode is geared towards people forcing, and tends to offer less medium-large prizes in gameplay, unless buzzing. It might appear it offers smaller wins, as they get forced more often. They just streak for more, that's all.

LBO mode is somewhere between the two.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

agree with dunhamzz here 100% Space Raiders is exactly the same and i have stopped playing them pretty much alltogether now..

the long term durability of a streal potential must be changed if they are consistantrly forced out as they dont tend to alter there play much in regards to costs of boards when dead whereas REDS will just simply bring in the £20 board to bring itself back into play.

ive not seen a MS on SR go above the £35 mark for a good few months now whereas when we 1st got it it would do £45-50 plus nice afters.
led

Post by led »

Totally agree with ssgtsnelly. I had a lucky strike which went for £75.00 when it first went in now your lucky if you get £32.00 usually it's a flat £25.00 with a £5.00 shots board after. Played a Space Raiders last night £35.00 in £36.00 out. It offered me £8.00 on my first credit. Times are lean for profit on the force. :( Makes you think if it's worth it. :?