The Big Cheese

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Johnny Boy

The Big Cheese

Post by Johnny Boy »

Hello everyone.

Had this bad boy new in my local kebab shop !!

Know its and old machine and heard a lot about it on this site - how-ever cant seem to fond any threads on the search menu !!

Just wandered if theres anything decent worth knowing on this ??

Cheers for the help guys.

Johnny Boy
One last pound
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Big Cheese

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Ah this old chestnut :wink: As long as not refill pretty reliable to force if backing for £75-100 out for about £40 in. Try to get in via wins and gamble them to about £2.40-£4 if you can as makes it a lot easier to get one of the columns to play out. If wasn't ready will only get one JP and lose about £10 overall. Make sure play two boards though after first jackpot as often second board after one can be a flashing IM.
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

Can also do a £75 streak of flashing IM, j/p off cash shots, flashing IM. Can take a good £50-60 for a j/p at the wrong time though, be careful!
Matty

Post by Matty »

Never played bc before jus td and hf , top dog is easy to make profit off when due , hit top dog 3 times in the last week getting one trueskill rpt a normal rpt and a flashing logo but not £75 good machine overall !!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Top dog

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Found TD was tigher with £50 more common than BC.
BC had free win, can't remember it.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Shot £3rpt = free
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Er

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Wasn't jackpot free off something too? Was it the superhold feature anyone?

Post by Guest »

Dibble wrote:Shot £3rpt = free
never heard about that one mate, thought it was just the JP bonus nudges :? you sure??
penpen

Free JP

Post by penpen »

Just too confirm what someone said some time ago about this machine. I believe it is still around.

Me and my "Non Gaming" Brother were playing this macine quite a while back. Machine was playing shite, normal 3 rolls on the board and kicked out. Then got in on the board from 3 cheeses in view ( I think, long time ago ) 3 Shots first, only £1.20 on final shot. Took a few chances, and had a few + Feature and it ended up on super hold. No flashing Symbols or anything.....I Decided to take super hold, thinking the next spin would be certain death.

I was just about ready to take £2.40, when my brother started going wild in the aisles next to me. Usually i try to ignore most of what he says, and i was about to collect £2.40, i had them all held!! He was going on about he could see the 3 JP symbols around, and thought they would all line up in centre.....Sure enough, just this once i took his word for it, and it was there....i guess i didnt see it, cause i just wasnt expecting it. Only went for £25 though, no RP.

However....Later on, the same day, we went back, for lunch....I had another crack at the machine....Out of nowhere the big cheese symbol was flashing continuosly, and this was about 2 years ago,,...i had no Idea why it was flashin.....+ features were flying in, and I chickened out on chain reaction, not knowing what an IM was....The chain reaction went all the way to JP and Repeated....£50 Sweet!! Thinkin now, maybe thats actually not such a bad idea....could that be a good way of finding the Repeat?

Anyone else had any unusual activity here?
neil222

Post by neil222 »

this m/c will give jp on cash link only if ready to pay so as it was im mode this is understandable. this mc will also give jp on this feature if you have got a jp already and it hasnt flashed but is still up for jp so only worth taking after a jp has been achieved.
fat fat fat i tell you

big cheese

Post by Guest »

just force it from golden hold feature and pray 2 the gods haha!

Re: big cheese

Post by Guest »

penpen you are very lucky to have caught the IM, if someone else had played they would have noticed (MOST people would!) and had your £50.

Would you not even assume a flashing logo meant invincible??

I would even if i was 6 years old :roll:

Speaking of being 6, does anyone remember the old plugging trick to lite 'd' nudge :lol:

When i was down the 'local' as a kid i remember the particular machine ALWAYS paying at opening time. I decided to plug and MT'd it :lol:

Ahh the good old days.....

:D
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Easy to streak this Big Cheese, just play all out force when backing, play for Golden hold if its not chipped out and pray for it.

Gamble wins upto £3 minimum unless there is a Golden Hold set up within range.

This machine is £75 easy when streak not seen the £100 come yet.

I sometimes just force even if its not full for a laugh as when offering £4 you know its going to be £40 maximum unless its the £4 after board lol
justice For The 96
Memphis

Post by Memphis »

Any body know where i can get the big cheese emulator game for my pc?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You can't get it the Big Cheese emulator, as it uses MPU5 technology, which can't be emulated. I think the latest machines are from around 2000/2001 ?

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"