trailblazer

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
erniebland

trailblazer

Post by erniebland »

does any 1 play the 70 pound jp trailblazers found on the roulette machines in coral etc what do yer think ov them
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

When they first come out they was much better. But went for pot a week or so ago 100 in, about 140 out. But to be fair I think now they a log(shit).
Reel King

Post by Reel King »

I wouldn't play anything by Inspired Gaming. On Leisure Link machines all PLAYER machines ect. have very low percentages. even in respectable arcades. the machines are set up by leisure link. my advice is stay clear and stick to your normal bell fruits, crests ect.

even on a £1 stake your only gettin like 82% pay out on there 'DOND' & 'Bin it or Winnit'
dan69

Post by dan69 »

saw a couple of lads cleaning up in laddies the other day on these. did every machine on trailblazer. i dont have a clue about how you know how to win, is it just a case of playing the 'perfect' game by holding out for the jackpot and gambling all features so it eventually has to cough up? like i say, im green to this. also, i thought all machines are linked, at least within the same shop, therefore how does that work if they can do it on each machine?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Fuck me! :x
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

try playin one on freeplay what a joke lmao was in laddys a few weeks back and they had it on freeplay and i shit you not £170 for the 1st board that died @ £30 on £1 spin aswell. that would really make you wanna play it after lol
PMK

Post by PMK »

This must be a joke.

Surely everyone knows the rip.
griff50

Post by griff50 »

I don't , although don't want to start another post like my last one! (Star wars one where I asked for some help after being raped on it)

P.s. PM's appreciated

lol

Never seen anyone ever play it by the way
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

jees is this still working? i remember someone mentioning this about a year ago?

i wouldnt mind a pm on this too please if its going?
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

"just gonna stand there and watch me burn
well its all right because I like the way it hurts"

go ahead, try em out u slow coaches, we did all of em ages ago so all u muppets can come down and spend a ton for a £2 board :)

Maybe £2 + repeat chance if you're REALLY lucky...

HAHAHAAHAAHAAAA

Hope Jagger is reading this, fat little prick...

No doubt he'll be saying "I was offered that 6 months ago (when they weren't even on Ladbrokes) but I didn't do it cos I was too busy doing Red's and pretending I was emptying Golds"

Always behind when he thinks he's ahead, little weasel...
dan69

Post by dan69 »

id appreciate a PM on this one aswell. not too keen on me watching them! kept looking at me and the fat bloke with a face like a wet weekend, glass and stubble, he looked as if he wanted to smack someone! please send any rips on this one to PM.
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

you won't be getting any PMs from me, as far as I can see you're all the blabbers like that fool who told an addict how to do Empires/Dig Its... only 1 piece of advice for you lot, don't even bother, all done thank u very much and all you'll get is misery trying... fancy losing £100 at ladbrokes? Go do a £100 roulette spin, 100% more chance of winning than on Trailblazer... it was great while we did them all, one by one. You think you have a hidden Ladbrokes? You don't! DONE thank u very much, we did the whole fucking list while u muppets were sleeping! Best screw-over ever :)
messiah

Post by messiah »

Electrocoinist wrote:you won't be getting any PMs from me, as far as I can see you're all the blabbers like that fool who told an addict how to do Empires/Dig Its... only 1 piece of advice for you lot, don't even bother, all done thank u very much and all you'll get is misery trying... fancy losing £100 at ImageLadbrokes? Go do a £100 roulette spin, 100% more chance of winning than on Trailblazer... it was great while we did them all, one by one. You think you have a hidden ImageLadbrokes? You don't! DONE thank u very much, we did the whole fucking list while u muppets were sleeping! Best screw-over ever :)
When I've done so well on every machine in the country, making so much money, I hope I have time to pull myself away from the beach in Mauritius, (ignoring the fitties surrounding me) and have time to post pleasant messages to all my friends back in the Uk.
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

interesting when you did all the playing then, lying little muppet! You have no idea how long the game's even been on the terminals evidently...sounds like Jagger The Blagger to me...

you know, the old "I was doing this when..." - yeah, when it didn't exist!

DUH!

Oh, you know what, I'll be nice to you all and tell you how to do them...

Put £200 in straight, wait for it to light up all the stars and you might just get a £70. Can't say fairer than that, can I?

Give up, mugs! Just face it, you've all missed the boat!
dan69

Post by dan69 »

Thing is, I kid you not! 2 guys in my local lads, i watched them take £50+ on trailblazer on each of the 4 machines, so there is definately something there! Very reluctant to let me watch as he did it - one guy kept looking at me! There must be something there, took 5 mins tops to do each machine, probably werent in the shop 20 mins!