barcrests eg most daunting D&Ns etc

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

Post by Guest »

yeh i just got mixed up with m/c manufacturers and put it in the wrong forum! apolgies! ill make sure i give it a second thought next time! lol!
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Mattb wrote:
Firefox wrote: :D Blind mans bluff. <laugh>

Only good thing about extremes is that they usually go for a minimum of £50 off the top.

Not very Good IMHO. (I lost £15 on one yesterday! :D )
Are you joking?! :shock:

I've had countless (Maybe 30-40 odd?) Check Ups/top streaks and none have ever done more than £25. I've taken JPR about 10 times and that has repeated on 3 occasions. For that reason, i always take that now!

Matt

Seriously Matt, every time i;ve forced one it has gone for 50.(Maybe between 8 and 10 times to date) Perhaps just lucky!<shrug> :) don;t usually make much of a profit on them though!That's why I don't like em so much!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ive only ever had bling + queen go for 75, the rest just flat 25 but ive had JP repeat on most of them I think.

The most profitable state an extreme can be in is when its on a cashpot streak, ie it gives u a £8-20 cashpot and it just keeps coming back, had 67 from 12 once, couldn't complain :)
Deas92

Post by Deas92 »

Dunhamzzz wrote: The most profitable state an extreme can be in is when its on a cashpot streak, ie it gives u a £8-20 cashpot and it just keeps coming back, had 67 from 12 once, couldn't complain :)

But if it was giving you these sort of cashpots, wouldn't you just push on for the top? Or are you talking about ones that jump from nowhere to a high amount rather the cashpot getting progressively bigger?
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Its weird that the new extremes only ever seem to go for 25 on the check up feature. It used to be that the top feature went for a minimum of 50 on these. Most I had a couple of tonnes (25 and the speed freak one) Now likesomeone said its better to take the actual JP as these do repeat.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

still nowhere as good as inca dinka doo viper jiive and cashino, but there arent that bad really,

if they arent being "done" then jsut recycle the jackpots/streaks until you get the roll,
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

deas92 wrote:
Dunhamzzz wrote: The most profitable state an extreme can be in is when its on a cashpot streak, ie it gives u a £8-20 cashpot and it just keeps coming back, had 67 from 12 once, couldn't complain :)

But if it was giving you these sort of cashpots, wouldn't you just push on for the top? Or are you talking about ones that jump from nowhere to a high amount rather the cashpot getting progressively bigger?
talking about the ones that jump from £1.20 to £6.40 etc