STAR WARS...

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

or even the princess leiageni.

ah the lilangeni,anyone got contacts in swaziland? me neither!
can get for 3 dollar on tinterweb ,what a mark up!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

PROTIP: Jedi Mind Tricks work.

You will dump the hopper
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the farce is indeed strong in this one
Little discipline = BIG issue

silent g

Post by silent g »

deffo a clone of road2riches.
i had a play on this yesterday on 80% (+6 i think)
£3 for board £10 stack £16 cp took the £16
1 spin back up £8 cp wich i ended up taking few more cheap boards and few more biggish cp's and left in profit.

when should you use the force on this?

what is the number cruncher feature?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
JG

Post by JG »

It may look like a clone of Road to Riches bar a few tiny differences, but for me the biggest difference is the board cost. I've seen £15 for a board, but on the flip side this also means better boards, rather than a continual £2/£3/£4 sludge on RtR.

It threw an invincible for flat £35 at me the other day after a couple of expensive boards.
Scott

Post by Scott »

silent g wrote:deffo a clone of road2riches.
i had a play on this yesterday on 80% (+6 i think)
£3 for board £10 stack £16 cp took the £16
1 spin back up £8 cp wich i ended up taking few more cheap boards and few more biggish cp's and left in profit.

when should you use the force on this?

what is the number cruncher feature?

I've never pushed one of these, but from offering £10 stack and £16 caspot you would think this is a reasonable point to take it on from.
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

but if it cost me another £19 for the pot it would have been the same ammount of profit. and i think it would have cost that aswell.
i took a few steals and left with about a pot anyway.
anyone think it is on test being at 80% or is that normall?
got a notem and dond-df both on 80% aswell in the same place 1 of the 3 is +6% aswell.
must be a tester pub init.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
JG

Post by JG »

Hyper Drive is a turbo cash feature, played out on the cash ladder. Red (super) starts with skill gambles. The gamble becomes pseudo after a point.
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Played this a few times now, seems to cost a fortune for little return..

Watched a muppet get cash up to 8 quid then take features all the time for 4-8 quid wins each time.

Went on it - first board up to a tenner, anyway 80 later got a red starwars (through an IM) for 70, played a few next boards, which were stone dead. Down about 15 quid in total. but pants after playing so well from the start..

Another one NOT to force, (like monster cash), just take, whatever and get off.. Better still, dont bother going on..
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nah your wrong, chase monster cash all the while! 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Mattb wrote:Nah your wrong, chase monster cash all the while! 8)
Really mattb ? i've heard loads of horror stories of 100+ going in for flat 35's...

Played one earlier again as it happens - good 70+ in, went for flat 35, about 5 boards later was offered £10+ repeat on red, decide to 'push' to see if it was JP board - and just managed to get MC for flat 35 again.. came off even..

Thats the best i have come off after forcing for |JP...
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well yeah they can do that, depends on your tolerance and where you get involved on these. I know some people who take these on way too early in my opinion. I've also had some bad hits from seemingly glaringly ready machines, worst £230 in for £70/£70, ton down.
The only drag with them is that you can get stuck on them for ages when they piss about. Was on one for 2 hours today in Stevenage just to make £17 :? £40 for £35, up to £95 in for £70 top, still stupidly ready after i re-chased again, down to £7 left when it rolls a £105'er out. Very tedious.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Star was shood have been a clone of viu but £35
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Quote;

Watched a muppet get cash up to 8 quid then take features all the time for 4-8 quid wins each time.

Sounds like the 'muppet' did alright on it.

Some may say that you were the muppet for forcing it and losing money on it..... 8)
JG

Post by JG »

Star Wars should have been a clone of p1 wiyb, but it wasn't. The bastards. Anyways can be costly for boards but also seems to offer more £5-£15 boards than usual. All in all, touch wood it has done nothing to offend me yet, alas it has also shown me nothing that a supercluey couldn't get. Where is that super fast skill for a rip jackpot? Perhaps it is Jedi Knight. Hmmmmm.