rainbow riches now in bookmakers

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
arcalis

rainbow riches now in bookmakers

Post by arcalis »

what do we think worth playing ?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you can play rainbow, elvis, cashino, aswell as some sky homebrew fruitys on your sky+ box, cost ya nowt :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

and Monopoly/Cleopatra/Roulette.

Post by Guest »

..parently hills running sum competition starting friday to celebrate release of RR on their terminals....cant wait!! :roll: :roll:
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Ladbrokes is running a comp at the mo called The Bonus Challenge, £100 of plays and 5 minutes to use them. If you get the JP you keep the £500 not likely I know but my mate managed it on RR. Lucky f***er! I believe its running tommorrow aswell.
ob

Post by ob »

bigv038 wrote:Ladbrokes is running a comp at the mo called The Bonus Challenge, £100 of plays and 5 minutes to use them. If you get the JP you keep the £500 not likely I know but my mate managed it on RR. Lucky f***er! I believe its running tommorrow aswell.
Lol I've probably played that machine 5 decades and never got a jp, so it's hardly the greatest deal!!!!
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Did the comp today, largest win i got in 5 minutes was £7.50.....

Would of lost £40 if i had spent real money.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Never seen a £500 jp off anything (Slots)in the bookies.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I have only seen one Jackpot for a bookies slotto, full screen of jackpots on reel king.

Do the bookies slottos have a different play mode to the machines in the arcades, eg like a normal machines 3 differnet settings pub, arcade, bookies?

As the Laddie bookies slottos seem to me to pay out more regular £20-£40 wins but hardly ever anything above this whilst in the coral bookies the wins are far less frequent but often much bigger.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nope, its the same 'random' program. You know the one, where you get loads of 7s all the time on reel 4/5, and nothing to join them up with inbetween. Really random.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mattb wrote:Nope, its the same 'random' program. You know the one, where you get loads of 7s all the time on reel 4/5, and nothing to join them up with inbetween. Really random.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!Not again :lol:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Potted a "Big Bucks" in Coral on Tuesday - got 3 of the feature - 1st offer £500 - which it auto-collected. Interestingly tho, there was a £2 win on the centre line which the machine totally ignored. Can seem quite fair to be honest - seen plenty of very good offers on big bucks with three four or five of the feature.
Also Bookies comps are always good to look out for - always free to enter, and give vouchers as prizes. Hills also do comps with links to poker freerolls - won £500 in one of those.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

ob wrote:
bigv038 wrote:Ladbrokes is running a comp at the mo called The Bonus Challenge, £100 of plays and 5 minutes to use them. If you get the JP you keep the £500 not likely I know but my mate managed it on RR. Lucky f***er! I believe its running tommorrow aswell.
Lol I've probably played that machine 5 decades and never got a jp, so it's hardly the greatest deal!!!!
Thought I'd check the offer out today - played 'wild fire' (think thats the correct name) I don't usually play these. Anyway was in the exact same shop with my mate who got the 500 yesterday. On a different terminal tho not that it matters I spose. Anyway after about 2 minutes of my 5 - I got a full screen of oranges which said it was £450 on the payout chart, but it gave an extra £50 from somewhere rounding my bank up to about £617 I think it was as I'd already had a few smaller wins. I remember someone saying on here before it only pays £450 and complaining about getting ripped off for £50 but this one paid the full £500 for a full screen of oranges! £500 profit for doing nothing. Chuffed to bits! I left my house with nothing today came back with £570 :) 8)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Not wanting to disbelieve you but someone got £500 in my local Ladbrokes today and the manager said it had to be verified by head office and return tomorrow where the prize would be a prepay voucher for £500.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I had to go back for it, they said the head office had been really busy with this offer and took my name and number and rung me after it had been confirmed and said I could pick it up at anytime. They then give you a pre-pay ticket for £500 - so I put £1 on odd which came in 25 and collected the £501 :P 8)