Vamp it up Gone

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

Vamp it up Gone

Post by mjd »

X-Rated also gone................... DOH!!

VIU was replaced by......... AFU :roll: :lol:

X-Rated replaced by Horn of Plenty...... Gutted, could of easily been a TAW or something.. hopefully in the future :lol:

I do find that really odd though
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I can't believe you've got a Tardis!

AFU and Horn Of Plenty?? Last time i saw those in the wild was 03/04! :shock:

AFU should be huge though. HOP is crap really.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mjd

Post by mjd »

yep, managed to get over £50 out of AFU last night with a Cash Attack followed by a JP from the shots... Didn't put anywhere near that amount in though..

HOP was dead, tried a board and was offered £2 max, died on a 10.. left it..

There was a new £35 in one of the locals also, a red in a new cabinet (annoying them cabinets!!) similar to Crazy Cobra I think? had Green, Orange (etc) coins for the bonuses.. Not a bad game, died on £25 loads of times though, which was a worry! both tops I had were flat £35, blooming annoying because it was playing nicely, hoped for more..
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Sounds like Lucky Devil...

I hope you played on 50p! Otherwise it will go flat 'til the cows come home! 8)
mjd

Post by mjd »

thats the one! cheers Matt.

I was very drunk when playing that one!! I remember taking some of the features on red, aswell, cant remember what they did though! :lol:
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Seeing as i'm a kind soul i'll run through them for you...

Jackpot Gems (aka Big Bucks etc) - £4-£10 usually on blue, shots on centre board. Slowdown on red.

Sub Zero (aka Bar Steppa) - Often £1.20 mixed blue, £5+ on red

Legal Tender (hi/lo cash up stack) - £5 on blue, had £18 before on red!

Stack attack (aka Toggle Climb) - £5 - £10 blue (depending on block), £10 red

Top Giza (aka fast Cash) - 1 shot blue, 2 attempts on red

Life's a Beach (aka super hold) - 1 step blue, more on red

Pay Cheque (aka Pick a Win) - rubbish blue, not great red either

Bling Bling (aka Star Choice) - again rubbish blue, high payer on red

Rocket Money (aka Nudge Shuffle) - few quid blue, up to a tenner red usually....not worth the hassle.

Sting King rich (aka Find the Pea) - £3/£4 blue normally, can be good red at times

Dragon Drop (aka cash Falls) - faster blue, slower on red

Crazy cobra (aka hi/lo cash on centre board) - Usually £5 blue, can be good red.

==============================================

Hope that helps! 8)
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

If this has got a dice on the number then superhold will step what ever number is on the dice. for example if theres a 3 on the dice superhold will step 3 each way.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Unfortunately it doesn't have the dice like OAR or others, so its just a crappy 1 step for blue and 2 for red as far as i know. No respin prise in red box efforts! :D
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Stupid machine lol
mjd

Post by mjd »

Thanks Matt.. Thats jogged my memory now, I took Jackpot Gems on red and got £35, then the next top went flat 35..

not a brilliant result, was way too pissed! but came off in profit which is a releif..
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah you shouldn't have taken JP gems red. If it offers that or bling bling red (plus its red anyway) its there for the killing. Next time just chase the hell out of it! Had 3 £105s off LD, so don't be too surprised if it does one of those. 8)
Scott

Post by Scott »

I can count the times on one hand that i've found a lucky devil in a ready state, including one that i never caught showing or through the £5 block ever, i know people will say then obviously it was being done but the piggy bank in the same pub was brilliant, still got one in a spoons near me and its not the best either, one of the poorer reds for me, purely based on the results i've had, fair play if your making money on these but there rubbish for me :? :?
Cobwebs 👆
no name

Post by no name »

Is Horn of Plenty a Battleaxe/Megazone/Cashback type machine?

I don't ever remember seeing this one.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Horn Of Plenty was a clone of the Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie/Cash Bang Wallop/Bling King Crazy/Full Of Beans series. MZ was the last of them to come out.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I can count the times on one hand that i've found a lucky devil in a ready state, including one that i never caught showing or through the £5 block ever, i know people will say then obviously it was being done but the piggy bank in the same pub was brilliant, still got one in a spoons near me and its not the best either, one of the poorer reds for me, purely based on the results i've had, fair play if your making money on these but there rubbish for me :? :?
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Reds don't have to be showing to be there. If it was the £35 JP I'd have just forced it. Especially as you say Piggy bank was always ready so that proves that no player was doing them. There's no way of tricking a quick steal on it but the safe cash's on all reds knock them back a bit. I've only had 2 LD's to play and theyre both gone now. Had a few forces that resulted in a few £ loss but I had plenty of £70's and a couple of £105's off them.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens