Might as well delete Barcrest...

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

harry13.50 wrote:Isnt Top of the swops a Mazooma ? Clone of Emmerdale ?

It is here.
emmerdale is a 'clone' of top of the shots
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not seen either of those yet. What they like?
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

mattrick wrote:They have put PTPT and TAW on my local
Did they use a crane? :shock:

(thats 4 taking the piss on my '94 users' thread :lol: lol)
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Calski

Post by Calski »

Is Fat Cat not the next in line of the VIU, All Fired series etc? Not seen it yet but if so, is that not some sort of potential?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I found TAW a very good Barcrest (in response to sir mattrick esq. ;) ) although PTPT is still good, it is very progressive, as you say.

CADD is a pretty poor effort play-wise, although has good streak potential if you can stay awake long enough to see it through... ;)

What would be your all-time fave 'crester? I can't answer that, so let's make it a top three, mine would be (in no particular order!):

- TAW
- AFU
- GD (When it first came out and no-one knew what they were doing, it was an absolute goldmine near me!)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
theoak

Post by theoak »

Just for pure enjoyment:

KK
PCB/F
RHK
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mine are:

SYM
NT
HS
theoak

Post by theoak »

SYM=NT=RHK=AN!! All great machines cos of streak, easiness to read, and above all for me, great even on emulation due to great sound and graphics and that 'solid' feel.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

VIU(unchipped :D )
TAW
SRM/AFU
no name

Post by no name »

I haven't seen any darts m/c's for ages, bowling alley near me used to have YDD until it (along with a Red next to it) was replaced a few months back by a pair of Extremes (Campers and Bucket Loads), never even seen a PTPT anywhere, yet alone played one (!).

VIU I've only seen and played once (Easter Sunday, 2006), pretty good machine, it was at Southampton Central station in the cafe on platform 1 (London side), doubt it's still there.

OTB I've only played once, didn't force it though, as I wanted to try and learn the machine, boxes always seemed to contain £12 or so, ended up with a bank of £61 in the end. It's a strange machine as when you get up the trail to 1 nudge, you don't go on the board, you have to gamble up the stack to get enough to bring in a fruit win (Jackpot is not achieveable through fruit win or nudges), and then this puts you on the board, where you hi-lo gamble for features/cash shots. Slight rip-off of DOND with the boxes though (except you don't get offers for them)!

My first experience with CADD wasn't too good, it froze on feature entry and then killed me on a 2 when I had a No Lose. Played other CADDs and it seems alright to me, but when I'm playing just for beer money (pound in on 10p stake for example), I keep getting 'chickened' if I bottle it and collect say a £5+rpt on a dodgy number!
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

I'm loving CADD at the mo..........
All mine hav disappeared though.....
Not lost on 1 yet..........
But 2 b honest i havent made a stack...
Find them hard 2 tell if rolling?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've got 4 round my way. 1 of them is unbelievable. every 2 to 3 weeks it rolls for at least £75. Today i had a MS for £50 then 2 boards taking double take both times for £6 then £5 then next board something new on me happened. It gave a true skill shot on cash shots so another JP then d
ied.