The best 50 mins of my life!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have an unchipped Bucket Loads which last time i played i made the grand total of £3
Yes £3
Was not trail holding, dead as you can get

I am not saying its not possible to get profit from 1-1-1ing but it would be difficult
There again a mate of mine told me ages ago that he could make £20 on £1 starts

I have a bling and queen chipped, which i made £25 off the other night
Believe me that is amazing around here
I left that 1-1-1ing, no profit from here, for sure on chipped ones
ob

Post by ob »

I think the key word there MrRed is "could" make £20 on £1 starts...

there again I "could" win the lottery this weekend :P
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mr.Reds mate obviously does not leave it until it just wont even trail hold or nudge when in reel play.

It can be a hard battle to do but if you want to spend the extra 5-10 minuites then you can do it easily
justice For The 96
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

I have won 20-30 on extremes that I have found starting at £1.20 but not very often. Basically, every 5,6,7 etc resulted in a trail hold.

Once the machine is at this stage you must know all of the set ups and be prepared to play it that extra 10-20 minutes to maximise your profit.

On the issue of keyables, I have 9 in my area, another 8 on one of my routes along with numerous chipped ones.
ob

Post by ob »

yeh, obviously you "can" make it, given it holds alot on 5/6/7.

anyway enough about this, extreme's are dying anyhow....
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah they are, only the smaller companies have the unchipped ones released. Leisure link have none, well havent seen one in ages. If the m/c is 1-1-1 starting then you can make like a 10er from setups and nudge trick. Like you said its a battle, tedious and time consuming but it depends on how devoted you are to gain a profit.

Im not bothered at staying on an extreme for an extra 15 mins as long as i earn a profit. :D
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

If its " behind " dont play it

If its "Infront" you play it

Simple

if you dont know what im going on about PM me
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

omg why are you trying to stir up some hidden cheat you have, I will play it at every angle as I am too skilled with my key to get caught :lol:

I really will miss Extremes a hell of alot like when the Money Laundreys went and then Lucky Strikes and all the keys or bottoms disabled on the meltdowns and undergrounds etc.

Wonder whats coming next?
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Money Laundry was the only unchipped machine i ever managed to find. A very nice one indeed in lendal cellars in York 8)

Didn't stay there that long though :?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

damn, wish I was around york at the time :)
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

What the method for money laundry, didnt know there was anything on it? still got one down here.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Bet you cant cancel your bonus nudges?, if you can PM me il give you £50
justice For The 96
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

anfield road wrote:Bet you cant cancel your bonus nudges?, if you can PM me il give you £50
lol, i'll give u 60!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Fruit_world

Post by Fruit_world »

harry13.50 wrote:
Mattb wrote:While we are on the suject of the extremes.....

Further proof today that cambridge is the most mug filled town ever. Me and croz absolutely destroyed the 2 extremes here last night at 8pm. I go in today at 12pm (opening), meaning they've had 4 hours of play last night.

Happy Campers is £5 starting, and dropping. Oh my god.....we left it £45 odd off 4 hours ago! First board went to £12, and it gave a pot repeat within £20. Killed it badly, but managed to make about £45 profit.

Bling and queen next to it is £3 starting. Worth another chase....cost £30 odd for a flat £25. A few cycles and i managed to take a £15 nudge win and kill it completely, made about £15 on there in the end.

How stupid are people? I mean come on, how can you leave a machine £5 starting!! :shock:

Matt
Remember when nobody here know anything about any setups and key rips ?

Well that is what its like to be a normal casual pub player who enjoys playing/losing £10-£20 through their local " puggy" ( not me ) !

These guys dont know any " tricks " as such.Compare the ammount of normal pub players to people on here and you should be finding semi- ready machines most days.

You can call these guys " stupid ", but without their play, you guys would be chasing EACH OTHERS money, day in day out.

And probably getting shafted most days.
True, don't think I am on same level as you lot because I simply don't have the means to go past £100 ish on a circuit but think I do know quite a few of the "basic" tricks that most pubbies don't.

I'm still even seeing them not hitting revival buttons.. fill ur bucket, keep on camping etc and not using cancel to slow down skill stop so there's not a cat in hells chance they'll know bout guranteed bonusses and lower first numbers and stuff more advanced than that, I do enjoy watching these guys play but normally leave them to get on with it! :roll: :lol: