Strike it Rich

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

does it look like i give a shit what you lot think , your nothing to me . I've probally got more back up notes then 3/4 of the people on here so dont come and talk to me with that shit , i got limits you know.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

If you don't care what we think, then don't bother posting, surely?

It's definitely a good idea to have limits, like you say, but if you lose and 'reach your limit' why be so annoyed? Surely the fact of setting a limit means you must know you're going to lose it all sometime or other?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Matt Vinyl wrote:If you don't care what we think, then don't bother posting, surely?

It's definitely a good idea to have limits, like you say, but if you lose and 'reach your limit' why be so annoyed? Surely the fact of setting a limit means you must know you're going to lose it all sometime or other?
I Post to contribute to the forum and not to make friends.

I Set my self a limit and was pissed at the fact it only went £25 and £30 within my budget , i expected a good £50-60 considering its new and the pub is in the middle of no where with loads of wankers putting money init.(not including me lol)

I Had a good night though after :p
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i expected a good £50-60 considering its new and the pub is in the middle of no where with loads of wankers putting money init.(not including me lol)
I'm sure you are included when you walked away!
Unbelievable Jeff
Matty

Post by Matty »

jimmytree wrote:
LukeStar wrote:
extreme eddie wrote:whats minky mean?
Probally some chav word
it means scum pretty much its what people in dundee say
Dundee is the armpit of scotland! :wink:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I found one in the armpit of England today(Middlesborough), and it took £7 for a board that wasnt happy offering anymore than £2.

Does EVERY machine nowadays have some sort of bug that renders it completely unplayable to most people?
mj_stardom1

Post by mj_stardom1 »

what gets on my nerves is when people put cigaret ash in the coin tray when they lose. you end up getting black hands when you collect ur ca$h
W***ers :x
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Put fag ends down the machine coin slot people do on the corrie and dazzlers around here which is a nusicance but then again everyone then proceds to play the Lucky Strike lol. lower than a 2 collecting... interesting
justice For The 96
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

At least you guys get the CHOICE to smoke in your pub/bookies/arcade.

Up here is Scotland its banned.Canny even get a ciggy whilst out for a punt ( unless you want frostbite standing outside of course )